Review by David Koreas -- The Traveler's Best Seller

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
David Koreas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-koreas.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Review by David Koreas -- The Traveler's Best Seller

Post by David Koreas »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Traveler's Best Seller" by Rick Incorvia.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Travellers best Seller by Rick Incorvia is a motivational and romance novel. the book is about a young teacher Mr. Peregrine. His students are ill behaved. They rarely pay attention while she is in class. The class is a conglomeration of various characters- the bullies, the disinterested and a few who pays attention due to the sympathy they have for Mr. Peregrine. The teacher is unable to impose authority on his class. The students are ill mannered even while she is in class. That's a source of her frustrations. Besides that, he has just been diagnosed with cancer. His behaviour changes drastically. his social life is affected. Will she survive the sickness? Will her behaviour affect her teaching?

One of the things I loved about the book is the quality and rich writing style. I loved the author's language. It was simple, well written and easy to understand. Believe you me, a kid of around ten years would read and understand the novel. Moreover, the plot development was smooth. I had no trouble in learning and familiarizing myself with its contents from the onset. That was excellent. Good setting and good plot development are one of the qualities of great books.

Additionally, I appreciate the realistic nature of the book. The book is real on some issues in our society like battling with cancer, drug abuse among school children and all aspects of behaviour in school children. These discussions I believe are enlightening and educative at the same time. For instance, Madams class is a good example of what goes on in our learning institutions. Parents may not be aware of this and as such this book is useful to them in understanding the student's behaviour. Consequently, this may help parents to take time and consider their students body language and behaviour.

One area I disliked was Mr. Peregrine insensitive character. There is a time he gives up on his students. he gives them all the liberty to do what they want as opposed to giving guidance and stamping his authority over the students as the teacher. Fortunately, in as much as cancer infection may be tragic, it helps bring back his sensitivity. he knows he is going to die and plans on living a legacy with her kids. Such legacy is imparting knowledge and nurturing his students the proper way.

The book is professionally edited and has few grammar and typo errors. I guess it was well proofread. I would give the book a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. I gave it such rating because of its excellent storyline right from the beginning. It was thrilling and engaging. I recommend the book to all school going children. They will find it interesting and there are high chances of identity with the book's contents. Persons suffering from chronic diseases or mental depression can also read the book. It is a feasible therapy for their conditions.

The Traveler's Best Seller
View: on Bookshelves

Like David Koreas's review? Post a comment saying so!
Rodrigo Niguez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rodrigo-niguez.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Rodrigo Niguez »

Good book summary
David Horta Alonso
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-horta-alonso.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren