Review by Peace gatwiri -- Curve Couture by H M Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Peace gatwiri
Currently Reading: Becoming the Dragon
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peace-gatwiri.html
Latest Review: Curve Couture by H M Irwing

Review by Peace gatwiri -- Curve Couture by H M Irwing

Post by Peace gatwiri »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Curve couture by H M Irwing is a novel all about romance and relationship issues. The author introduces Claire as the main character in this book. Her life revolves around her sister’s fiancée, Erin her childhood crush and Janice her sister. Claire is brought out as one filled with the range in her life and keeps blaming herself for everything that happens. She does not appreciate herself and thinks that she is always ugly.

Claire comes in regretting of having sex with her sister’s boyfriend. Colin came to Claire’s house crying, and since he always did that because of the said relationship problems with Janice and Claire consoled him, that day was not an exception but they ended up into a different thing. This made Claire feel guilty one for having sex with her sister’s boyfriend and for sleeping with the wrong man as she kept on reminding him it was an accident. Colin dint care whether it was an accident or not all he knew is that Claire was still craving to have sex with him. Being the model man of the year was just enough to prove he is not one who can ever lose, though, he feared if Claire announces this to her sister.

Claire wakes up the next day having made a decision not to work for her sister. This would help her punish Colin. She feels guilty about the last incident with Colin and shares with her sister and Erin. To her surprise, her sister says that she now got the best excuse to break up with Colin.E rin, on the other hand, condemns her for her foolish decision. This clearly brings it out that he also has a crush on her. Erin helps Claire to appreciate herself for who she is, he keeps on reminding her that curvy girls are more beautiful and sexy. Claire though faced with many challenges in the fashion industry she does her best with determination and stands out to do what others don’t like.
This book has taught me to believe in myself and no matter what, life is never simple but we all should do our best. It clearly brings out that one should always be strong especially when dealing with our opponents. Claire’s decision of being independent and working towards it really encourages a lot. She is also ready to learn and will try taking things positive to move on and be the best.

Erin’s efforts in helping Claire be the best every time clearly brings out their nice relationship. He comes in to help her be who she is and not like many others who try changing who you are once they are in your life. Their relationship made me love reading the book page to page.

The book is easy to understand as the plot is very simple. The events follow each other and bring out the image vividly. It’s not really exaggerated and you will love knowing one event after the other. I recommend this book to mature readers because of the sexual content in the book. I really loved reading the book and I give it 3 out of 4 stars rating.

Curve Couture
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Peace gatwiri's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”