Review by Cotwani -- Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shaza9190
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaza9190.html
Latest Review: Keys to Tetouan by Mois Benarroch

Re: Review by Cotwani -- Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista

Post by Shaza9190 »

Thanks for this awesome review. This book appears to be worth reading. I am a curious reader and i think i wil like this book
benso111
Currently Reading: Misreading Judas
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by benso111 »

i read your book chasing the the red Queen by Karen glista. the story is very interesting am sure more will enjoy it like i did. i loved it very much
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 200
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cotwani.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Connie Otwani »

Random reader wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 03:35 I love how you summarized the book and the quotes go well with it. Although so many sub-topics seems to be confusing, if the author has managed to tie them all together in a neatly executed storyline, then this must be an enjoyable read. Thanks for the review.
Thanks Random reader. The subplots are actually linked to the main plot, ensuring the reader does not loose sight of the storyline. The book is enjoyable.

I appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment.
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Sahani Nimandra wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 09:11 Oh, this is overwhelming. As I understand there seems to be so many plot twists in this read, but I have a question for you: is the author successful in balancing all of this events together in her book? Thank you for your review!
Yes Sahani, the events are well balanced. You never once lose sight of the main plot. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Much appreciated!
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Rick Swan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rick-swan.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Post by Rick Swan »

Sounds like a fantastical work full of characters. Thanks for the thorough review.
ShareTheGift
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharethegift.html
Latest Review: Will of The Hill by Marshall Cobb

Post by ShareTheGift »

Thank you for the interesting review. Based on your details about the story this is likely something that I would read.

I like books with Native American characters and mysticism. I have always been drawn to their legends and storytelling prowess. Many times it is very easy to follow the rationale behind the stories handed down from ancestor to ancestor.

I'll likey read this book based on your review of it.
CommMayo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-commmayo.html
Latest Review: Changed by Vicki Stiefel
Reading Device: B00G2Y4WNY

Post by CommMayo »

Sounds like a lot of world building went into this novel.
Julez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julez.html
Latest Review: Last Dance by Stephen Manning

Post by Julez »

I love your review, Cotwani. Siren calls, Iridescents 😊 I'm definitely reading this.
ea_anthony
Favorite Book: Praying successfully
Currently Reading: Prisoners of Geography
Bookshelf Size: 650
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by ea_anthony »

Wow, this review reads like how I expect an excerpt from a movie script should read, this is really good. However this is the second review of this book I am reading today and I had stated I was undecided about this novel. The novel though seems interesting at first glance (book cover and title are quite catchy), but also seems to have too many moving parts and characters(I might be wrong though). To read or not to read?
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity. :techie-studyingbrown:
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Pavithra92 wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 11:16 I read your review of the book Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista.Your review is well written and had created an intrest within me to read this book. I loved the plot of the book by the way you reviewed the book and I am sure I will enjoy reading this book.
Go for it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks so much for reading and giving such positive feedback. I really appreciate it.
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Shaza9190 wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 13:27 Thanks for this awesome review. This book appears to be worth reading. I am a curious reader and i think i wil like this book
Great! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting.
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

benso111 wrote: 08 Oct 2018, 14:27 i read your book chasing the the red Queen by Karen glista. the story is very interesting am sure more will enjoy it like i did. i loved it very much
Thanks benso111 for reading and leaving a comment. I truly appreciate.
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Rick Swan wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 22:11 Sounds like a fantastical work full of characters. Thanks for the thorough review.
Yes there are many characters but they do not confuse. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

ShareTheGift wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 22:56 Thank you for the interesting review. Based on your details about the story this is likely something that I would read.

I like books with Native American characters and mysticism. I have always been drawn to their legends and storytelling prowess. Many times it is very easy to follow the rationale behind the stories handed down from ancestor to ancestor.

I'll likey read this book based on your review of it.
Go for it! I believe you won't be disappointed because there is legend and mysticism. thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Much appreciated
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

CommMayo wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 12:25 Sounds like a lot of world building went into this novel.
Yes, it is quite something! Thanks for reading and leaving a comment. Much appreciated.
-Walt Disney

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”