Review by onixpam -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
onixpam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onixpam.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Review by onixpam -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by onixpam »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It is not easy to review a children’s book, but Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base has wonderful illustrations and it is well developed. Tony is not a usual superhero, he must do some everyday tasks to achieve his goal. The book gives children great advice and some wisdom about helping people and helping at home.

Toni helps his mom on everyday tasks and making every one of these tasks on an adventure. My daughter enjoyed these adventures because she was able to identify with Toni without complication. The language is simple and easy to understand.

The illustration, the selection of colors and the vivid scenes are making this book attractive and easy to understand. All the situations are well developed and relatable. All children can do the tasks described in the book and feel themselves as heroes.

I rate Toni the Superhero with 4 out of 4 stars because this book can be enjoyed with small children and it is very easy to follow. This book is also recommendable to young readers. I loved every paragraph of this book, I was not able to find anything I dislike about the story and the book. I will enjoy adding some other family members in futures chapters. Each page of the book contains a little phrase about a simple task, and vividly describes the drawings on that page. I love the way every scene is described and describes the drawings.

It is a great book to introduce everyday tasks to children and giving them the opportunity to find some fun on these tasks. Helping others can make them superheroes. It is a very enjoyable reading from a parent perspective.

The most wonderful thing about this book is the fact of getting out every kind of electronics from the storyline. She does not mention any kind of game or tv show and promotes outside playing and wonderful tasks.

I am sure I am going to enjoy future books from this author. I recommend this book for all parents of toddlers and young readers. I am sure they will enjoy it. If you are looking for a fully illustrated book with simple words and to help your toddler to read this book surely is a good start. You are not going to regret reading this book and I am sure you are going to get great advice from it. If you can grab a copy of this book you would be happy to do it.

Toni the Superhero
View: on Bookshelves | on Smashwords

Like onixpam's review? Post a comment saying so!
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 200
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cotwani.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Connie Otwani »

I think making the outdoors appealing to young kids breaks the monotony of electronics they so rely on. Great review!
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I also enjoyed this book very much because of positive message and wonderful illustrations. Showing only outdoor activities is to convince children to opt healthy games and quit unhealthy trends. Thanks for this great review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”