Review by ultraboss -- First Family by Alice Langholt

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
ultraboss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ultraboss.html
Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt

Review by ultraboss -- First Family by Alice Langholt

Post by ultraboss » 12 Sep 2018, 15:49

[Following is a volunteer review of "First Family" by Alice Langholt.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

First family by Alice Langholt is a story about creation like you’ve never heard or read about. The story consists of four parts which are about the first family on earth. The first part is about the creation of Adam and Eve, their fall and also the discovery of their abilities as humans. The second part is about Cain and Abel; while they were growing up, and self-discovery on what interested them and what they liked. In the third part, Adam was caught up in his quest to get God’s approval and make God speak to him like when they were still in the garden, he brought up an idea which involved Cain and Abel. In the fourth part, Cain and Abel carried out Adam’s plan but the results didn’t turn out as expected.

He was created by the voice which he often heard from inside him, he asked for a partner who was made from a part of him. She was different from him, she wanted more from him, from the garden, and even yearned to hear the voice like he did. The serpent knew about what she wanted and decided to capitalize on it.

First family is a captivating narrative story, a touching story filled with hope, love, faith, resentment and fun about life in and out of the garden where creation took place which I found myself unable to stop reading till I got to the last page.

On reading the blurb, I didn’t know what to expect, I just hoped the book was just as the blurb described it and I also had some questions of my own which I was hoping to find answers to in the book. The book surpassed my expectations and I did find answers to most of my questions while reading the book.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The description of characters in the book were presented with satisfying depth, emotion, and so much passion which made me feel like I was watching everything described in the book. The book was well written and seems to be professionally edited as I found only two errors.

I would gladly recommend this book to every other readers as the book teaches so much about the duties of a father such as protecting the family, providing for the family, and also been the connection between the family and God. It teaches about the duties of a mother such as advising the husband and the children, and also been a helper to the husband. It also teaches about the duties of the children such as loving and caring for one another, and helping and supporting the family.

First Family
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like ultraboss's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”