Review by sszb -- My Trip To Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
sszb
Favorite Book: Dear Mr. Knightley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 170
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sszb.html
Latest Review: Uncle Yuta has an Adventure by Claire Youmans
Reading Device: B072V4HK9F

Review by sszb -- My Trip To Adele

Post by sszb »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Review Of My Trip to Adele by A.I. Alyaseer, R. I. Alyaseer:

I appreciate the imagination of the authors of displaying the thoughts out of the box. This novel was self-published, a third endeavor at being an effective novelist. The writers have composed the novel as a tribute to their most loved western artist and in the meantime have unexpectedly attracted the devotees of Adele. As I have paid particular attention to the verses of Adele in references I have comprehended that her verses have been near the truth of human feelings which influences me to download her melodies and enjoy her voice.

I must say that it is a fascinating, inspiring and inciting novel by Alyaseer kin. The novel contained three unique stories; an unhappy wedded couple, a devoted lover and a divorced mother. Three stories, three regions, three unique societies. Each story rotates around a show by Adele which is being held in Verona. I haven't tuned in to any melody of Adele so when I began perusing this novel I enjoyed it as I felt the affection for two fanatics of Adele which persuades them to delineate the verses into three diverse battling stories.

Among the three stories, I cherished the story of a devoted lover "Elias" all the more so I will talk about it at last. The most bizarre story I believe was the tale of an unhappy married couple as I had an inclination that it's just the same old thing. Every wedded couple after some time feels choked in their wedded life and begin despising the soundness and consistency once they have desired for. This couple was not at all different. In spite of the fact that they had a love marriage, the decision was taken in flurry then following quite a while of exhibiting their cheerful marriage and avoiding their problems, the couple understands that they are not happy and they require a mentor to spare their marriage.

The authors have effectively and flawlessly displayed the inconsistency amongst religion and atheism, an extremely delicate point talked about in an exceptionally mellow state of mind. Being a conventional human I believe that faith is an individual issue and no one has the privilege to force their faith on others. The creators have displayed that not every person thinks this way. We, people, have a tendency to force our standards and beliefs on others, we want to direct others yet not think about tuning in to them. Furthermore, we people discover somebody or something to fault for our disappointments. This is the narrative of lack of communication and comprehension and playing accuse diversions.

In the second story, a divorced single mother was attempting to keep her opportunity and giving everything best to her child. The woman gets undermined by her ex and uncles because of social confinements where ladies have no privilege to talk up. Disregarding these social confinements and social standards she as of now free from her abusive husband as well as endeavors to hope for building a superior life for herself and her child. This is simply the story battle for satisfaction and gain complete control over one's life.

Proceeding onward to the last story; a tale of a devoted lover “Elias”. I enjoyed it since it was far away from reality. Elias a Moroccan young fellow from Rome looking for his lost love Malika and discovers that dark enchantment has been thrown on him. The story was a long way from the real world, particularly the manner in which he discovers her at last. Again accusing dark enchantment and conditions of the separation from his love. This is the tale of undying adoration and acknowledgment of the realities

I have never met any devoted lover so perhaps that is the reason I enjoyed it more as I do read books to escape from the real world. I have met a divorced single mother who tries her best to give each and everything to her children. I have met a miserable married couple who first and foremost feels so lucky to find each other however as life gets intense because of duties they see their lives as dull and exhausting and desires to avoid each and every duty and responsibility.

I appreciated this novel on account of the innovativeness of creators as they depicted the verses of their most loved artist into these tales. The book was flawlessly composed however wouldn't fret on the off chance that I say there was an excessive number of allegories utilized in the portrayal that occasionally the reader loses the main storyline. Yet at the same time, I will rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

I rate this book four out of four stars; One for inventiveness. One for marketing strategy (target market: contemporary readers as well as Adele fans). This point is given by a marketing consultant. One for the struggle of authors and for having confidence in themselves. One for delineating Adele's verses into three very surprising stories. The book by and large was elegantly composed, professionally altered. Readers will appreciate the trip by Alyaseer Siblings.

My Trip To Adele
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like sszb's review? Post a comment saying so!
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

"The authors have effectively and flawlessly displayed the inconsistency amongst religion and atheism, an extremely delicate point talked about in an exceptionally mellow state of mind. Being a conventional human I believe that faith is an individual issue and no one has the privilege to force their faith on others. The creators have displayed that not every person thinks this way. We, people, have a tendency to force our standards and beliefs on others, we want to direct others yet not think about tuning in to them. Furthermore, we people discover somebody or something to fault for our disappointments. This is the narrative of lack of communication and comprehension and playing accuse diversions." - couldn't agree more on this. I really like and encourage out-of-the-box thinking. Thank you for your review! I have seen lot positive comments for this read and I'm very pleased about this read.
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Kajori Sheryl Paul
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 975
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajori-sheryl-paul.html
Latest Review: Alien Bonds by Carmen Webster Buxton

Post by Kajori Sheryl Paul »

I appreciated this novel on account of the innovativeness of creators as they depicted the verses of their most loved artist into these tales.
I found this concept to be very innovative and engaging as well. Also, I agree that the marketing strategy employed by the author was really a smart move.

Thank you for the great review. :)
LV2R
Favorite Book: Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles Book 1)
Currently Reading: Roan
Bookshelf Size: 345
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lv2r.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by LV2R »

This book contained three stories of different types of people going through an unhappy marriage, divorce, and a lost love, all who are traveling to an Adele concert. This shows that music can reach all types of people.
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 200
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cotwani.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Post by Connie Otwani »

Lol! I love the way each of your stars is for meeting a specific requirement! It's good you enjoyed both the music and the story. Great review!
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
stacie k
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacie-k.html
Latest Review: River Kids by Jennie Linnane

Post by stacie k »

This seems to be a creative idea to use music to bring together three very different stories. Thanks for the introduction to this book!
“The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable.” Proverbs 15:2a
fernsmom
Favorite Book: Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fernsmom.html
Latest Review: The Easter Make Believers by Finn Bell
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by fernsmom »

Great review! Your comments below are great, and sums up the idea of the book and what it seems to be about in a nutshell.
I appreciated this novel on account of the innovativeness of creators as they depicted the verses of their most loved artist into these tales.
One for marketing strategy (target market: contemporary readers as well as Adele fans).
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

"Out of the box" is a term I've used to refer to my series of ten blogs a couple of years ago, too. In its form, this piece meets at least one amongst many of my box-less parameters (ironic that may sound to be), although it seemed to have undergone ample editing and proofreading work that my previous quick writing had been deprived of. Thank you for your informative review.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

I have read several reviews on this book, but yours was undoubtedly one of the most thorough and informative reviews. After reading this, I know I will love the book!
Fozia-Bajwa
Currently Reading: The Newton Code
Bookshelf Size: 263
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fozia-bajwa.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Fozia-Bajwa »

you have given a good review in compiling the three stories in a unit. thanks for the good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”