Review by LaurenHaupt -- The Barnyard Buddies STOP for P...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Onyinye Excel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyinye-excel.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Re: Review by LaurenHaupt -- The Barnyard Buddies STOP for P...

Post by Onyinye Excel »

I feel there are lessons adults can also learn from this book.Wonderful review.
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

Onyinye Excel wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 16:33 I feel there are lessons adults can also learn from this book.Wonderful review.
I think so too. Thank you!
:techie-studyingbrown:
Helen_Combe
Favorite Book: The Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC

Post by Helen_Combe »

Great review. I enjoyed this book and it’s lovely pictures too. However, I felt that if there had been more of a lesson about consideration to others, there would have been less need for anger management and problem resolution.
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:

Post by LaurenHaupt »

Helen_Combe wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 04:31 Great review. I enjoyed this book and it’s lovely pictures too. However, I felt that if there had been more of a lesson about consideration to others, there would have been less need fore anger management and problem resolution.
True. This whole situation could of all been avoided. Thank you for the comment!
jcoad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jcoad.html
Latest Review: True Blue Friend by Roy DeMauro

Post by jcoad »

I love reading reviews of children's book. People are able to pack as much into a review as a 500 page fantasy novel. This sounds like a great book and I agree the names are a little lame.
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:

Post by LaurenHaupt »

jcoad wrote: 03 Oct 2018, 21:32 I love reading reviews of children's book. People are able to pack as much into a review as a 500 page fantasy novel. This sounds like a great book and I agree the names are a little lame.
Thank you. I think some of the ideas that the authors come up with are very creative. Plus I don't mind shopping around for my kids.
Ma Cheryll
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-cheryll.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Ma Cheryll »

That’s right @LaurenHaupt :D Great to have a book that not only entertains our young readers with its beautiful illustrations and charming animal characters, but one that teaches them how to manage their anger and develop high EQ, emotional quotient, at a very early age👍This is a wonderful help book for parents as well as they not only read a good story to their kids at night, but in the process teach them about how it is to have good manners and emotional strength♥️Having said that, this might just be a good teaching material too for Educators who teach GMRC (GOOD MORALS and RIGHT CONDUCT) subject in school🏦👦🏻👧🏻Congratulations to the author for coming up with such an important theme/topic for a children’s book👏👏👏 very deserving of all the awards this book has received🤗 God bless🙏

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”