Review by holaerjon -- Final Notice by Van Fleisher

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
holaerjon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holaerjon.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Review by holaerjon -- Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by holaerjon »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Final Noticeby Van Fleisher is a very interesting book that I would recommend to anyone that has an interest of what is going on in the United States of America in present time. It touched on many issues that are relevant in today's society ranging from ownership of pit bulls to ownership of guns all from different points of view. The main focus is what would you do if you knew you were about to die? That is definitely a question to ponder on.

I give this book 3 out of 4 stars.I gave it 3 because someone from the United States like I am can definitely relate. Even though I did not personally agree with some of the viewpoints, it kept me engaged until the very end. I could not give it 4 stars because there were a couple of grammatical error, but not enough to interrupt my reading.

I really enjoyed the fact that someone reading this book can tell much research was put into writing this book. There was a few true facts incorporated into this story. The part I least liked about this book was it truly did not go along with my point-of-view, but the author kept me in suspense at every turn so it kept me interested to keep reading until the very end.

The ending was not what I expected and kind of left me hanging, but it had me thinking "What would I do if I knew I was going to die? Would I be in peace or would I want to take revenge? What would others want to do? Am I thinking in the same way as other people in the world?"

I personally hope others will take advantage of an opportunity to read this book. I believe I am stronger in my opinions of what happens in this country, but also in the world. It gives me inspiration to help change things that are occurring in today's time, but at the same time time you are able to enjoy a great peace of literature. The book also demonstrated how technology can change the outcome of our future. I really hope the author can make this into a series because I think he can continue the storyline. It is very creative, respectful of others, and shows the artistic ability of the author. Again, I would highly recommend this book. It is one of the best that I have read in a long time.

Final Notice
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like holaerjon's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”