Review by Princess Clara -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Princess Clara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princess-clara.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Review by Princess Clara -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Princess Clara »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 3" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 3 is a continuation of Heartache 2. The author has picked from where he left from in Heartaches 2. I would be disappointed if this book were not written since any avid reader would know that it was incomplete. Which author gives his book such a premature ending?This book is thus a continuation of Anna and Rafael love story and their pursuit for justice. This time there is no pressing of charges against the Prestons or Dayton's, they decide to tackle them head on. The justice system had failed them. They decide to take the law into their hands. Their course is further pursued by their rival workers who decide to aid their course since they as well are victims of their bosses brutality. For instance, Brian Simmons is literally a slave. The Prestons are finally nailed down in their restaurant cum illegal drug warehouse. They are killed in an explosion resulting from their confrontation With Anna and Rafe.

I loved to see justice being served to Anna and Rafe. They had suffered so much. Though the justice is not served in the right way, they still deserved it. They deserved a peaceful life free from their abusers distractions. It may sound inhumane because they detractors were burnt alive in raging fire. Those savages deserved death or life imprisonment. After all, most nations punish its citizens who commit capital offences With either death sentence or life imprisonment. If at all they were subjected to the legal process, they would still have met death.

Having gone through the troubles, Anna and Rafael surely deserve a holiday. Rafe takes him to Gold Coast to help them forget and move on from the recent happenings in their life. Anna is dejected and feels responsible for her brother's death. That would surely help her to accept fate and move on. The gas explosion was an accident. Rafe and Anna deserve a happy ending, they deserve the best. I was delighted to know that they later get married and had beautiful kids. That was a plus. Even Suzy and Pat finally get married to one another. They were always worried about their love life. They are worried about getting old and are not receiving any marriage proposals. Actually, I could identify with their worries. Societal expectation in today's world may be a good source of depression. A person is expected to be equal to their peers at all times. When one's peers get married or achieve a certain level of success, the same is expected from someone failure of which she is deemed a failure. This is truly disgusting.

I found a weakness in repetition of most events discussed in Heartaches 2. For instance, the onset of Anna and Rafe love life is well captured in Heartaches 2. I felt the same to be overly repeated in this book. To be honest that was at some point boring. I felt that I was reading the same book twice. New events are majorly unearthed from the book's middle towards the end.

I would recommend this book to prospective lovers. It is a source of beautiful romantic ideas that could help relationships to flourish. Moreover, ladies should refrain from falling for persons like Jason and Matt. Those are imbeciles undeserving of love. I think the book was a fantastic read and I found no group of persons to advise against reading it. It's an enjoyable book.

I found no typo or grammatical errors therein. I think it was professionally edited and thoroughly scrutinized. Kudos to the authors for that.I would give it a rating of 3 out of 4 stars. I defected the one star because of repetition of events highlighted in previous books.

Heartaches 3
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Princess Clara's review? Post a comment saying so!
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Post by Okafor Prosper »

I kinda felt for Matt a bit though. His father really did him wrong throughout his life. He just wasn't strong enough to defend Anna against his Father and brother.
TALIA ONYANGO
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-talia-onyango.html
Latest Review: The Lost Identity Casualties by Kim Ekemar

Post by TALIA ONYANGO »

I think Anna was an amazing character. He really cared about her familial relationships.
Lucas Kalinic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucas-kalinic.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Lucas Kalinic »

Good review.
Anthony Martial Tata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-martial-tata.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Anthony Martial Tata »

you would have introduced other characters rather than just focussing on Anna and Rafe.
David Koreas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-koreas.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by David Koreas »

Nice review
Naja Saba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Naja Saba »

Anna is a strong woman.