Review by Cotwani -- Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 200
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cotwani.html
Latest Review: The Fisherman and his Foundlings by Phillip Leighton-Daly

Re: Review by Cotwani -- Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Post by Connie Otwani »

Samy Lax wrote: 23 Aug 2018, 23:44 Vasken seems to have an impressive career in branding. If someday I decide to start my own company, I wouldn't hesitate to call him as a consultant. IF I could afford him, of course.

Love the review! Keep them coming! :)
Indeed, his career is impressive, and his advice very sound. Hope you will afford him. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Sunnyroyish
Currently Reading: Journey of a Bedroom Poet
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunnyroyish.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Post by Sunnyroyish »

Thank you for your detailed review. I admire your work and wish you to grow more in the future.
Life is just a parenthesis in the vastness of infinity.
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 798
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by topdan30 »

This is a book that will touch life of people and change mentalities. Thanks for the detailed review
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fuzaila.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Fu Zaila »

Excellent review Cotwani! I'm not sure what you mean by 'ostrich with its head in the sand' but I'm sure it has something to do with the book. :D
"Create your own identity. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others." :tiphat:
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Sunnyroyish wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 14:50 Thank you for your detailed review. I admire your work and wish you to grow more in the future.
Thank you!
There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island!
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

topdan30 wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 08:38 This is a book that will touch life of people and change mentalities. Thanks for the detailed review
Indeed the book is an invaluable resource. It's the kind you'd keep referring to over and over.

Thanks for reading and commenting!
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Fuzaila wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 07:19 Excellent review Cotwani! I'm not sure what you mean by 'ostrich with its head in the sand' but I'm sure it has something to do with the book. :D
I was referring to the proverb/metaphor/myth that an ostrich buries it's head in the sand if it sees a predator approaching, believing that if it doesn't see the trouble, then the trouble is not there!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
-Walt Disney
Nma26
Currently Reading: Destiny
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nma26.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Nma26 »

What a comprehensive review.I'my not interested in business so this book is not for me.Than ks for the detailed review.
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Nma26 wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 19:48 What a comprehensive review.I'my not interested in business so this book is not for me.Than ks for the detailed review.
Thanks for commenting.
-Walt Disney
joycechitwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joycechitwa.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by joycechitwa »

Cotwani wrote: 23 Aug 2018, 16:40 Go for it, the book is a gem to every business person. Thanks for stopping by and giving feedback. I appreciate!
:text-welcomeconfetti: that's what we're all here for! Cheers!
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

Thank you for another great review, Cotwani. The convincing descriptions and supporting arguments you've used were too well-founded, logical, sensible, and compelling to ignore or disagree with. I really don't mind initial technical writing or publishing errors such as those you've identified. Yet, the mere fact that you've identified them and still found the piece read-worthy already says a lot about the significance and value of the work and the better results derivable from a possible revised version. I've already been equipped with an MBA since several decades ago but I still have definite or decisive intentions to become an entrepreneur yet, I've still placed this in my "Want to Read" list out of sheer interest and curiosity resulting from your write-up.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

Yes this book seems to be much informative on importance of branding for the growth of a company. I liked your eyeopening review on this book.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
jcoad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jcoad.html
Latest Review: True Blue Friend by Roy DeMauro

Post by jcoad »

I'm not sure I could deal with this book. I get antsy sitting through a 1-hour powerpoint presentation so not sure I could read an entire book of these "cool" ideas. Maybe if he could cut it down to some main bullet points that would work for me but this seems to be taking ideas to the extremes. I appreciate your very thorough review!
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

Espie wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 22:26 Thank you for another great review, Cotwani. The convincing descriptions and supporting arguments you've used were too well-founded, logical, sensible, and compelling to ignore or disagree with. I really don't mind initial technical writing or publishing errors such as those you've identified. Yet, the mere fact that you've identified them and still found the piece read-worthy already says a lot about the significance and value of the work and the better results derivable from a possible revised version. I've already been equipped with an MBA since several decades ago but I still have definite or decisive intentions to become an entrepreneur yet, I've still placed this in my "Want to Read" list out of sheer interest and curiosity resulting from your write-up.
Thanks for your feedback Espie! The book is loaded with information and insight. Apart from wishing I had come across it when I was doing my Msc project management course a couple of years back, I found good material in it that I will refer to again and again as I try to become an entrepreneur! I hope you get to read it.
-Walt Disney
Connie Otwani
Currently Reading:

Post by Connie Otwani »

sanjus wrote: 30 Aug 2018, 23:00 Yes this book seems to be much informative on importance of branding for the growth of a company. I liked your eyeopening review on this book.
Thanks Sanjus! The book has great out-of-the-box ideas!
-Walt Disney

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”