Review by Sarah Tariq -- Of Zots and Xoodles

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: Review by Sarah Tariq -- Of Zots and Xoodles

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

CommMayo wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 13:33 This sounds like a really hard book to review. On one hand, you want to applaud the authors for writing it; on the other hand, you really can't forgive some editing transgressions.
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Ruba Abu Ali
Currently Reading: Notes on a Nervous Planet
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruba-abu-ali.html
Latest Review: Grammar for a Full Life: How the Ways We Shape a Sentence Can Limit or Enlarge Us by Lawrence Weinstein

Post by Ruba Abu Ali »

I think I might skip this one. Erratic views and hard-to-get-through reads with poor editing are discouraging. I appreciate your in-depth review. Thanks. :tiphat:
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Ruba Abu Ali wrote: 20 Aug 2018, 02:18 I think I might skip this one. Erratic views and hard-to-get-through reads with poor editing are discouraging. I appreciate your in-depth review. Thanks. :tiphat:
Thanks for your feedback, Ruba!
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”