Review by danopsy -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
danopsy
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 9
Favorite Book: The Different Kinds Of Monsters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danopsy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Review by danopsy -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by danopsy » 21 Jul 2018, 21:10

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 3" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 3- Bad boy vibes is a novel by H. M Irwing. It is the third book in the Heartaches series. Readers who enjoy romance would love this book hence I would recommend reading this. The book has a few explicit scenes, so, read with caution.

Anna Simmons and Rafe Brown, our two lovers are out in search of a better atmosphere to live a normal and happy life. This cannot be unless they take down their sworn enemies, the Prestons and Eric Dayton. The two lovers are not alone as they start the fight for their happiness. They partnered with some group of individuals having the same interest as them. Now they need a miracle to pull off their plan as it looks like an impossible mission. The fight for love, Justice, and happiness has begun and blood will flow. Will their enemies have the last laugh? Will the two lovers survive? What will become of the Prestons? Will the lovers find their happiness? Or maybe happiness is just overrated.

Heartaches 3 is a story of love, revenge, faith, and courage. The book brings into view different love stories which include our main character, Anna, Suzi, and Pat. All these different love stories were brilliantly blended together to form a single storyline with none of the characters having a feeling of not belonging in the same book.

I loved this book right from the beginning and could not stop reading. The writer did a good job of describing every new character that gets added. I love the humorous talks between Anna and Pat, it always makes me smile. Their relationship is a good example of true friendship. I greatly admire the unspoken words of Anna and Rafe and how easy they could read each other. It shows their level of love and understanding.

This is the conclusion that all the readers of the series have been waiting for. There were so many revelations I bet no one could have seen coming. This book really kept me going from the book one till the very last of the series. This was a beautiful and well-structured storyline.

Despite the love I have for this book, I felt my expectations were dashed with its short length. I was expecting a longer conclusion of the series. There were some parts I felt were rushed which shouldn’t be. I also got confused with Brian’s role at the end of the story which I think the author should have detailed plainly.

I rate Heartaches 3- Bad boy vibes 3 out of 4 stars. A star was subtracted because of few errors and the above points. I really enjoyed the series.

Heartaches 3
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like danopsy's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”