Review by kayla2019d -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kayla2019d
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayla2019d.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Review by kayla2019d -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by kayla2019d »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Let’s start with the cover, Toni The Super Hero. Toni is a very adventurous boy, he likes quite a few things. Some of his hobbies include: reading and drawing. Toni is quite the superhero, he has even saved a cat from a tree! Toni even likes to help do the dishes and he likes to dance.

This book was very colorful and teaches the value of helping others, I think this is a very good book for kids who are just starting to read or even read to them. I really enjoyed the diversity in this book, I personally have not read a lot of children’s books for younger readers but this one has a lot of layers to it.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars I did not find any spelling or grammatical errors. There are amazing bright and very colorful pictures, with very good details. I really enjoy the front cover illustrations, i think it captures a little bit of everything that Toni experiences in the book.

I would definitely recommend this book to children ages 0-5, for kids who can’t read or are learning to read. It would even be a great book for a parent to read to their child to start getting them interested in books and reading.

Reading to your kids is very important for them and it helps them grow and learn better. Some parents might find it hard to choose the right books for their kids to start reading and I think that some of the best options would be simple books like this one.

This book is filled with good things, yes it is a very short book and only takes a minute to read. But for a child each page is a new conversation, it’s good to talk to your child while you read with them and ask them questions about what they are reading and what they see. Since this book has a picture on every page, there will be several different things your child can point out.

I think that this book would be very good for a young child into superheros, kids tend to like books that they can relate to and see themselves in. This book has many daily activities in it that children do that would most likely catch their attention.

Overall i think this was an amazing children’s book that is full of amazing qualities and tools that can help give a child a good start into reading and writing.

Toni the Superhero
View: on Bookshelves

Like kayla2019d's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”