Review by Hayley Dodwell -- Real Secrets Of Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hayley Dodwell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hayley-dodwell.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Review by Hayley Dodwell -- Real Secrets Of Life

Post by Hayley Dodwell »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Real Secrets Of Life" by Krishna Jagarnath.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading this book, but I must admit I was hooked straight away, and I couldn't wait to get back to reading it when I had the time. Its a perfect book for reading on the beach, or relaxing in the garden. A very enjoyable read, fascinating and full of new discoveries for your heart, mind and soul. I very feel refreshed for reading it.

Real Secrets Of Life helps to show and guide you towards happiness and fulfillment in every aspect of your life, through spirituality rather than a deep religious tone. To beable to do everything in life with a deep, secure inner peace. It really makes you think deeply about the way you live your life, and I am sure everyone would find that there is at least one aspect their life they would like to improve, the book shows you how.

If life is not going smoothly you must believe that feeling hopeless can be turned to feeling hopeful, and to trust fully that God is with you always, through the good and the bad. With decisions or not knowing what is best for a situation or really with anything in life, to always trust your inner voice and your gut feelings always, as they are there to be listened to and to help you.

The book detailed many spiritual experiences, which were a very interesting and an educational read. To live with the belief that everyone deserves happiness. We all deserve health. If lost in life, we all deserve to be guided to our true life purpose. The examples given in the book were just so fascinating. Even if you don't put what you have learnt into action, you would still of learnt the knowledge, which could be passed on to help another person, or saved for if or when you may need it yourself.

The book covers so many topics, including, life values, health secrets, learning about aura's, healing powers, relationships, parenting. With every subject full of incredible advice and spiritual knowledge and inspiration.

I absolutely loved this book, so much I intend to read it again. I learnt so much more about spirituality and I soaked up all the information. A very well deserved four out of four stars. A perfect Summer read, you won't want to put it down. Go on treat yourself, its an uplifting joy of a read.

Real Secrets Of Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Hayley Dodwell's review? Post a comment saying so!
Nelsy Mtsweni
Currently Reading: The Other Side of Him
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsnel006.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Nelsy Mtsweni »

I want to know the real secrets of life, so, I definitely would read this book. Having read the review and the sample, I think this book is amazing!I will be continuing with reading it entirely because it talks about the attainment of internal peace, love, healthiness, purpose (and many more intrinsic topics). I liked how the author used quotes (such as: a house divided cannot stand) in the book chapters to support his views. I liked how the book did not attribute God to one specific religion - making it free from religious biases. Thanks for this interesting and honest review.
A day is not measured by the harvest that you collect, but by the seeds that you plant.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”