Review by cpru68 -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aliyu Yusuf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aliyu-yusuf.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Re: Review by cpru68 -- Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Aliyu Yusuf »

most kids have this thoughts that to be a superhero you must have to engage in a physical battle with a villain, to them doing house chores, rescuing a cat and all that doesn't sound heroic at all. So i think this is a good book that actually addresses that. For kids to be superheroes they need to learn, accept responsibility and do the best they can for their community even if it's as little as rescuing or helping a cat down from a tree.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
William cares
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by William cares »

This is a very interesting book for the children,that helps in pronunciation, spelling and lots more. And also I like the idea behind it, the superhero of a thing will definitely attract more readers
SPasciuti
Favorite Author: Marissa Meyer
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 46410">The Wendy</a>
Currently Reading: Cinder
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spasciuti.html
Latest Review: Samuel by Samuel kidstar
fav_author_id: 2388

Post by SPasciuti »

I think this book is pretty adorable. I love the artwork that I’ve seen so far. Definitely a great looking book for kids!
CaitlynLynch
Currently Reading: Conquering Writer's Block and Summoning Inspiration
Bookshelf Size: 3245
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlynlynch.html
Latest Review: The Hand That Feeds You by Amos Cartell
Reading Device: B01AZ7LQ00

Post by CaitlynLynch »

Considering the huge amount of superhero-themed media on the market today, this seems like a charming book for children at the very youngest end of the spectrum.
Vikkyjoy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Vikkyjoy »

Fantastic reading entertainment for kids ,i would totally recommend Toni the superhero for children that are just learning how to be read ,it develops Them..i got one for my little brother and he loves it
Akaleem91

Post by Akaleem91 »

Going through this review reminds me some of the stories that we used to read as children
But mostly the books that i read were more often related to fairies like snow white or cinderalla as i was really fond of reading such books as a child but this story Toni the superhero (as inferred by me after going through the review) is for those children who are at their early stages of reading. Also i loved how this book mentions some very good characteristic of Toni who loves helping others and is selfless
Also as the review says that the choice of the words is remarkable I think it makes the book worth reading so definitely those who want their children to be more fond of books should get them such books that improve their reading skills ,inculcates good habits in them and makes easier for them to understand things
Overall i can say that it is a very good book
Last edited by Akaleem91 on 08 Jul 2018, 05:26, edited 1 time in total.
limwx1996

Post by limwx1996 »

This book is good for children and teenagers to teach them on helping people and stay motivated all the time.
Kinkini
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kinkini.html
Latest Review: The Embalmer by Vincent Zandri

Post by Kinkini »

Children love colourful books. It attracts them to the t. I want to read this book to my 4-years old. This is surely a great book to keep him hooked.
Regards,
Kinkini
A Bookworm
cokhale

Post by cokhale »

I have love toni to save more life in story book,so it look interesting.
And kids of 5year old love to toni to save people.
Book Bear
Currently Reading: Earth Alone
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-bear.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
Reading Device: B0184OCGAK

Post by Book Bear »

This book is good moral guidance for children. I am very interested in childrens' books. They are the future of writing, never mind the reading, which, of course, is important too. When I was a kid there was nothing like the variety there is today.
joycechitwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joycechitwa.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by joycechitwa »

I like that you related teaching children to read with exposing them to all future opportunities that come with literacy. It just crowns the importance of this and all other children's books! Your review about the book brings out its friendliness and age appropriateness. Sounds like it would be a wonderful companion for little kids.
julessawyer
Currently Reading: The Lost Continent
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julessawyer.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by julessawyer »

You're review was impressive. I did review this book but I did not read through the pages like you did. The articulation of good points and your introduction was a bang. The depths of your review was very impressive. Thanks. I am learning from this. Thanks a lot.
HailKingEbi
Currently Reading: The Notebook
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hailkingebi.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by HailKingEbi »

Considering I'm not the target audience, I found this book appealing and colorful. Its fun and your review just adds to the glow. Children would find this motivating! Toni is a model child!
Ayansisolomon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Ayansisolomon »

This book has alot of great deals in terms of kids and teenage choice and seems interesting to the adults too. The attraction there are the colours of the main character, Toni wearing cape and all that.. It will be very good one for my little nephew and niece and will also recommend to neighbourhood parents with growing kids
Shikukumatoro
Currently Reading:

Post by Shikukumatoro »

This is an awesome book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”