Review by Sanyesto -- Boom! A Revolting Situation

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sanyesto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanyesto.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Review by Sanyesto -- Boom! A Revolting Situation

Post by Sanyesto »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Boom! A Revolting Situation" by Thomas Richard Harry.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

BOOM! A Revolting Situation by Thomas Richard Harry proves to be a thought-provoking non-fiction and political thriller that will keep you at the edge of your seats. The writer’s main concern that drove him into writing this book is the bipartisan nature of the American political arrangement. Many American citizens are not allowed to choose their preferred candidates since they are only provided with two options. Liberals go for the Democratic Party while Conservatives are for the Republican Party.

However, a study has shown that a significant number of people are increasingly becoming tired of these limited options. The writer believes that this is a problem that can be solved in only one way, and that is through a revolution! The writer brings into the limelight the limitations present in the structure of the American government in a friendly manner. He also does not shy away from the negativities of the two-party political system of the USA and why a different approach needs to be adopted. He even goes further in giving suggestions on how to improve the structure of the American government.

The writer has enough knowledge about the American history, government, and politics. Harry not only lists his opinions but goes further by giving examples and proven evidence to showcase that what he says actually has some sense in it. The writer is very inciteful and wants you to understand the current political state by narrating to you the history and how things can be improved in one way or the other. The author's neutral stand is a great gesture as this goes a long way in instilling confidence in the readers by removing any biases. This is a book that will keep you engaged right from the start since you will want to know the history of America for you to understand the political advancements that have been taking place in the country.

I love the author’s style of using the simplest language and even giving explanations of terminologies that may prove difficult for normal readers. This is great as it will help the story to flow easily without forcing you to look for the definitions elsewhere. The author has shown his knowledge about the political affairs of America in this thought-provoking and intriguing political thriller.

Having been written in first person narration, I believe the thoughts in this book were well arranged in a manner that can be easily understood. Having noticed no grammatical errors in this book, I give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. For the lovers of history and politics, this is a text that I highly recommend. Similarly, students whose major is political science will find the contents of this book to be very useful. Be assured to be engaged as you turn the pages of this book from the beginning to the end.

Boom! A Revolting Situation
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Sanyesto's review? Post a comment saying so!
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

Great review of the book which depicts the American political system and is written by a senator himself which gives much insights about what is going on in the politics.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Espie
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Noah's Quest
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

As I've always been saying before and I'd say now once more, I've learned to prefer to remain apolitical and nonpartisan as far as possible. However, I respect the duly constituted authorities and admire those who are able to serve their respective constituents with the utmost dedication and means they could. A piece of well-researched writing from a credible source such as what you've described this book to be should deserve to be checked out by fans of its genre. Thank you for your succinct review.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”