Review by Kara Kenworthy -- Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kara Kenworthy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kara-kenworthy.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Review by Kara Kenworthy -- Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Post by Kara Kenworthy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Delightful Hands" by Andrew Pace.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace is a clinical and dry take on the sexual satisfaction of women. I would, honestly, rate this book at a 2 out of 4. This book claims to have techniques that, when used properly, will bring the majority of women to orgasm in delightful manners. However, I find myself questioning this claim to fame.

Deligthful Hands is a personal summation of one mans success using various techniques in order to bring his female sexual partners to orgasm. The author claims that, by utilizing his techniques, a man can use his hands, tongue, and penis in order to bring a woman to complete sexual satisfaction. The author promises that, after reading this book (at least twice) and much trial and error, any man can become the ideal sexual partner for a woman without fear of the woman faking her orgasms.

As you read the book, you will know that this book is written by a man who thinks highly of his sexual prowess and ability to satisfy women. Honestly, there were times I laughed out loud at his ideas regarding how to bring a woman to orgasm. Other times, I was left scratching my head as the detail regarding his methods was a bit hard to comprehend. I even had my partner read bits and pieces of the book, as I read it, and he was perplexed at times, as well.

I ended up discussing some of the techniques with regards to the breasts and nipples with my neighbor who was adamant that those techniques would turn her off and end sexual advances from her husband faster than lightning. Not all women find pleasure in their nipples being manipulated.

While this books does have some useful information, it lacks the perspective of the women the author claims to have had extraordinary sexual encounters with. The author admits that many women find themselves faking orgasms, but never seems to confirm his methods by having the females write testimonials regarding their experience with the author.

This book seems to ignore half of the woman’s body and, therefore, misses a huge opportunity for men to learn to explore their female sexual partners and discover what areas of her body react, sensually, to touch. A woman’s spine, buttocks, and the back side of her thighs are highly responsive to touch. This is why, as the author mentions a number of times, his partners would say that his hand caressing her back “felt good” or “nice”. While I do find it flattering that the author wants to focus on the woman’s needs and orgasms, the author makes no mention of how women can please their male partners with their hands. This one sided look at male-female sexual encounters leaves much to be desired.

Rather than Delightful Hands, “Sex with women for dummies” seems a more fitting title. The author references The Kinsey Report in one section of his book and, it is my opinion, that the author should have done much more in-depth investigation of his methods with women, as Kinsey did. It took a lot of pushing myself to finish reading this book because I kept wanting to put it down and not pick it back up. I believe that these methods may work for some men with some women, but it is, by no means, a “cure all” for a man’s ability to bring a woman to orgasm.

Delightful Hands
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Kara Kenworthy's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”