Review by Adetutu09 -- Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Adetutu09
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adetutu09.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review by Adetutu09 -- Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Post by Adetutu09 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Delightful Hands" by Andrew Pace.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace is a book that helps couples enhance their partners’ satisfaction during sex. The author concentrates on helping men with techniques that will help women have an orgasm or multiple orgasms due to having high libido. This book concentrates on women sexuality using pictures, thorough explanations and real-life stories to explain the different techniques that could please a woman sexually. There are also techniques women can use to aid in having an orgasm when their partner is pleasing them.

The author had shared experiences and techniques used on different women encountered in which they engaged in sexual activity. I liked this book because he used pictures and real-life experiences to explain the concepts and nothing was camouflaged in his explanations. There was nothing not to like about this book, I felt that this is the first book I would be reading that really concentrates on how women find it hard being sexually satisfied which is really great.

The author definitely showed passion in making the partner feel special and loved which I felt when reading this book. Andrew Pace also used facts which showed he did a thorough research and was not just writing from experiences alone. It was also funny while reading from comments he made. Andrew Pace made the book conversational so at some parts I felt he was communicating with his readers. If your religion, culture and other practices would not allow you read sexual books then I do not recommend this book to that percentage of readers.

I would personally recommend this book to men who are frustrated when their female partner does not have an orgasm during sex or to couples who are looking to try something different in their sexual life apart from the norm which happens when having sex. This book shows ways a woman could be pleased and can be easily understood because there are pictures which help show and explain the concepts better. The explanations of the different concepts are thorough and there are facts used to support the concepts so there is no doubt that some of the techniques would work on women.

I would happily rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it was professionally edited which made reading it more enjoyable and I loved the difference of women being sexually satisfied from the norm of the men always enjoying the sexual pleasure. I also loved how pictures were used to explain concepts better.

Delightful Hands
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Adetutu09's review? Post a comment saying so!
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

I enjoyed reading your review.
I laughed when I came to "I would personally recommend this book to men who are frustrated when their female partner does not have an orgasm during sex."
Adetutu09
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adetutu09.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Adetutu09 »

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed reading the review.
Rafaella Michailidou
Currently Reading: Dark Places
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rafaella-michailidou.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Rafaella Michailidou »

Thank you for your review, I'm happy to see there are books like that out on the market so people will stop thinking of these things as taboo.
“All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.”
― Lemony Snicket
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 798
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by topdan30 »

Thanks for this review. This is a book that can help spice up and even improve sexual lifes of couples.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”