Review by Holly1796 -- Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Holly1796
Currently Reading: If life stinks get your head outta your buts
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly1796.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Review by Holly1796 -- Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Holly1796 » 15 Jun 2018, 14:32

[i][Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing.][/i]

[rbc=4]id209242-125[/rbc]Heartbreak - Bad Boy Vibes is a great romance novel with some positive points and negative points. It is interesting and captivating. I personally couldn't put the book down after I got through the first page. All the descriptive words made it a little hard to understand at first. The author is very imaginative and snuck some facts in there to. It almost seems as though this story can be a biography. The use of the authors imagination and facts make the story thrilling and easy to follow compared to if there was no facts to it at all and just their imagination.

The positive points are that it is very well put together. The writer did a good job spacing it the main points and details. They also did an amazing job painting a picture, it was really easy to get lost in this book. It has romance, adventure, mystery, and crime. It keeps you wanting to know more. The other did an amazing job portraying what a victim goes through mentally and physically that it makes you wonder how they know these things.

The negative points are that it is a little hard too follow in the beginning with some unnecessary details. The writer just stopped writing about some of the characters. The way the writer ended the book is a little upsetting but a great way too keep readers interested in the series. If you really despise cliffhangers I don't recommend this book for you. It is confusing in some parts and overly descriptive in others.

In my opinion it is a great book that has a little something for everyone. I don't recommend reading this book if you are easily embarrassed or scared. I like how the main characters fell in love with each other before they realized how much they really have in common. They stay together and help each other through out the entire book from there first meeting to the very last sentence.

In conclusion I would highly recommend this book to fellow readers. It's captivating well thought out. Overall an amazing book that can be enjoyed for eighteen years of age and up. It gives insight for struggles that actually happen that people don't want to believe. It also tells of struggles over seas that get brought back home. It will touch a lot of hearts and raise awareness for the struggles allot of people go through. I'd give it 4 out of 4 stars.

[i]Heartaches [/i]
View: [url=http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ?id=209242]on Bookshelves[/url] | [amazon=B075V6XHTG]on Amazon[/amazon]

[i]Like Holly1796's review? Post a comment saying so![/i]

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”