Review by Sanyesto -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sanyesto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanyesto.html
Latest Review: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin, PhD

Review by Sanyesto -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Sanyesto »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 3" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 3 is the third book in the Bad Boy Vibes series by H.M. Irwing and it falls under the romance category. This book is basically a continuation from where Heartaches 2 ended. Anna Simmons and Rafe Luis Brown are the victims of rape and betrayal from the past and these are the things which made them fall in love with each other. They both understand how it feels to be victimized and thus they stick to each other with the aim of revenging the bad acts that were done to them.

Anna is very determined to stop the marriage that was to take place between Peter Preston and Rafe’s aunt, Aunt Bella. She vows that no matter what happens, the wedding will not take place and thankfully with the help of Suzi, a maid, they are able to stop the wedding hence saving the lives of two people, Aunt Bella, and the unborn baby. Both Anna and Rafe are happy with this victory, however, they both know that there many more fights to come from the Prestons and Daytons present in their life. How will they cope up with these common enemies? Will they emerge with a victory?

This is a very organized book consisting of the synopsis, the prologue, the body- comprising eleven chapters-, and the epilogue. The language used by the author is straightforward and easy to follow. The book is very fascinating and it will keep you engaged from the beginning to the end. Having read the previous installment in this series, that is Heartaches 2, it was very easy for me to understand and follow up with the story from the beginning. However, having been provided with the synopsis, this book can also be easily understood as a standalone text.

The author of this book displays her experience with the ease in which she developed the characters found in this stories. The characters were easy to identify and to move along with. This made the story even more likable. My favorite character, even from the previous books, is Anna. Her courage and determination to eliminate every obstacle and enemies in her personal life, that of her lover Rafe, and that of her best friend Pat is evident throughout the three novels. She loves to be there in every situation for every closest person in her life. This is why she wakes up very early in the morning to accompany Pat and Dan to Pat’s parents to tell them that Pat is gay and that he has chosen Dan to be his love. She isn’t terrified of what the end results will actually be.

Being written in third person narration I never spotted any grammatical errors. I also love the writer’s use of rhetorical questions as this helped in breaking the monotony of the normal plot and made the story quite engaging. I, therefore, give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This is a book that I would recommend to the lovers of romance novels. The book consists of some erotic scenes hence those who are under 18 are not recommended.

Heartaches 3
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Sanyesto's review? Post a comment saying so!
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

Thanks for your good review on this book of heart ache 3 , and your ratings suggest that it a well written book, really this book sheds light on revival of such aspects of human life
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”