Review by jennibabe31 -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jennibabe31
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennibabe31.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Review by jennibabe31 -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by jennibabe31 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Superhighway is an exciting science fiction book by Alex Fayman. It is all about electroportation. Electroportation is being transported at the speed of light through the vast fiber optics of the web.

Alexander Fine was left at an orphanage as a newborn. After two failed foster families, he refuses to try to be adopted and settles in at the orphanage. Alex discovers the internet at a young age and is fascinated. Eventually, around 18 years old, he discovers electroportation. Now he can travel anywhere he wants in a matter of seconds, but he needs money to survive on. Alex soon learns when he is travelling in the web that he has access to unlimited data including banking information. He can make accounts and move money around. He decides to become a modern day Robin Hood and take money from criminals and give to the needy. This in return makes him a target to those criminals. Eventually, Alex will find Justin and Nicky in the web with him. He follows them to their grandfather, Dr. Wright, who knows who Alex’s father and mother were. Dr. Wright tells Alex that his father, David Knox, worked with the CIA as an experimental subject and was on the run from the CIA at the time of Alex’s birth. He warns Alex that the CIA would be after him if they found him. Will Alex be able to survive both the CIA and the criminals after him? You will have to read Superhighway to find out.

Superhighway was wrote in the first person. Alex Fayman did a wonderful job with character descriptions and the writing flowed beautifully making this an easy, fun read. I really felt like I knew each character personally. I wanted to cry when they were upset. I wanted to be there fighting with Alex when he was in trouble. I also loved the unique idea of electroportation. This was a new concept making this a very unique book.

The only thing I didn’t like about the book was the cliffhanger ending. Without giving away the ending, I can only state that the ending left many questions to be answered. I don’t know if the author has plans to make a sequel, but I would be overjoyed if he did.

There were very few editing errors and other than the cliffhanger ending there was nothing bad about Superhighway. Therefore, I rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars. I would recommend this book to anyone that loves science fiction books. There is a little violence and sexual content but it is not graphic or detailed too much. Therefore, I feel this book would be appropriate for young adults also.

Superhighway
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like jennibabe31's review? Post a comment saying so!
trajoe1206
Currently Reading: The Witch of Endor: Vampires
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trajoe1206.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by trajoe1206 »

Thanks for the great review. I have just started reading this book and so far am enjoying it

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”