Review by Sarah Tariq -- Unveil your Intimate Self

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Review by Sarah Tariq -- Unveil your Intimate Self

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Unveil your Intimate Self" by Elena Georgiadou.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Unveil your Intimate Self by Elena Georgiadou is an informative and thought-provoking book which deals with spiritual (awareness, consciousness, and enlightenment) and physical (mind, body) aspects of man’s life. In the light of philosophical theories and Ayurvedic techniques, the author discusses the role of consciousness, awareness, and enlightenment in detail and demystifies its close relationship with peaceful body, mind, and soul. The author focuses on self-realization and highlights its ultimate impact on the physical and spiritual wellness of human beings.

This book contains 231 pages and three parts. The third part is further divided into three sections. Elena Georgiadou’s book is a beautiful blend of philosophy, modern science, spirituality and natural healing modalities. The author is specialized in personal transformation and in the new definition of health that covers body mind and spirit. The first part of this book deal with the causes of sufferings and the search for enlightenment. The author holds a view our current educational system is a big hurdle in our journey to enlightenment. According to her, “our educational systems teach us only facts. They do not educate for the whole or complete human being, and only create limited, fragmented people. They ignore very important aspects of human development like emotional intelligence, moral values, spiritual intelligence and relationship skills.”I fully agree with her views. The second part delves into consciousness –the connection between reality and awareness- in a philosophical way. And in the third part, the author shares the principles of experiencing a healthy life with a sound mind, body, and soul.

The book format is very neat and clear. However, there were few typos. The philosophical part of the book is a bit dry. Nevertheless, the overall style is conversational and easy to follow. The author shares many interesting facts about the universe and human physiology. Elena shares natural healing methods which cannot only revitalize physical health but also energies your soul to lead the life of fulfillment. Here, I would say she has included many health tips and yoga exercises to optimize your health.

If you have an interest in the ancient Ayurvedic science, this book is definitely for you. The author discusses the theories of philosophy regarding the mystery of existence, the connection between mind and body, and its ultimate impact on spiritual purity and health. Though, I contradict with a view that philosophy can solve the mystery of existence. Since, only the Holy Books with divine injunctions provide a solid answer to these questions like; who are we, where we come from, where the soul is, and where we go when we die.

In conclusion, I would say that Unveil your Intimate Self is an interesting and beneficial self-help book. The core focus of this book is to unveil your inner consciousness and awareness to harmonize your body, soul, and mind. Its purpose is to break multidimensional conditioning that blocks your body, mind, and spirit to attain self-fulfillment and a balanced life. I learned many new things from this book, and I am sure this book would be beneficial for readers who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle by following these simple Ayurvedic principles. Overall, the book is well-edited. So I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars and would recommend this informative book to all health conscious people.

Unveil your Intimate Self
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like Sarah Tariq's review? Post a comment saying so!
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
Bianka Walter
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 368
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianka-walter.html
Latest Review: Thir13en by Keegan Nielsen
Reading Device: B06XD5YCKX

Post by Bianka Walter »

I like the idea that the author shares natural healing methods, health tips and yoga exercises. So it’s not only about the mind and spirit, but very much the physical body.
Thanks for the great review!
You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
- Dr. Seuss
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

I read the beginning of this one and found her philosophy compelling.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

Bianka Walter wrote: 19 May 2018, 14:59 I like the idea that the author shares natural healing methods, health tips and yoga exercises. So it’s not only about the mind and spirit, but very much the physical body.
Thanks for the great review!
Thank you so much for your feedback.

📕📖📰📓📕
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Thank you for your detailed review. This seems like an intriguing read, and I am definitely curious about how she links philosophy with the origins of existence.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

teacherjh wrote: 19 May 2018, 15:15 I read the beginning of this one and found her philosophy compelling.
Thanks for your feedback.

📕📖📰📓📕
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

gen_g wrote: 20 May 2018, 02:07 Thank you for your detailed review. This seems like an intriguing read, and I am definitely curious about how she links philosophy with the origins of existence.
Thanks for your feedback.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”