Review by BoyLazy -- Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
BoyLazy
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Review by BoyLazy -- Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 2" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Writer H.M. Irwing is an incredible story-teller. We have almost no information about him on the web. We can say that his work is dazzling. Heartaches 2 - Bad Boy Vibes is book 2 of the Bad Boy Vibes Series. It is a continuation and it begins from the point where the book 1 had left us. This one has more passionate content and enlightens us about the horrible past that the characters have had. Their battle against abuse is portrayed in a beautiful way. This book is genuine, the topics that it touches are delicate in present time. The theme that we get to see is that your perfect partner is out there looking for you.

The subject featured in this story is that you have to back yourself and be valiant enough to be your own hero. Anna demonstrates so much courage in battling for justice and revenge. It isn't a light-hearted sexy romance book. The individuals who have post-traumatic stress disorder are recommended not to read this book.

Anna does not manage her abusive past in an ideal way and it makes it unbelievable in a few sections. The book is loaded with strain, sentiment, and emotional episodes, not only for the characters but also for the readers. I have never read a book which has lines like these: "I would love it if you’d consider me for a threesome. I can do just about every position." It keeps the readers excited constantly as the erotica never stops.

This book is tense, energizing, and passionate, much like its driving characters. This becomes a drawback as there is an excessive amount of dramatization and an excessive number of outrageous feelings. Indeed, extraordinary love exists with outrageous hatred and these characters have experienced a great deal. However, Anna's sudden and exceptional connection to Rafe is disrupting, particularly since she goes about just as he is her entire world.

Also, there is progressively – BDSM, mentally harmed people, and the story doesn't end. There is more in the next book of this series. H.M. Irwing shapes a spine chiller well. With everything taken into account, emotional fans will love this novel. I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. The people who are less inclined to excessive emotional and dramatic stories may not like this one. In any case, it's an engaging read and has motivated me to read the last book of this series.

Heartaches 2
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like BoyLazy's review? Post a comment saying so!
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer

Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 115430

Post by Dolor »

H.M. Irwing is a woman. If you had visited Mr. Google, he would've given you enough details about her, her books, and the writers with their books that inspired her. There are a few who enjoy reading this book and you are one of them. Some chose to set this book aside due to its underlying dark themes. I'm torn between reading this book or not.
Poornima
Currently Reading: Burn Zones
Bookshelf Size: 51

Post by Poornima »

Great review. I am going to read this book.
uyky
Favorite Author: Charles de Lint
Currently Reading: Tapping the Dream Tree
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uyky.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
fav_author_id: 6861

Post by uyky »

Good review. I have not liked this book, and I mostly agree with negative things you pointed out. However, I also agree that a dark undertone is a good thing here.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”