Review by shraddharm -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
shraddharm
Favorite Book: Beyond embarrasment
Currently Reading: The Disembodied
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shraddharm.html
Latest Review: The Buried Secrets of Peonies by Mernegar Dorgoly

Review by shraddharm -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by shraddharm »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 3" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 3: Bad Boy Vibes by H.M. Irwing is the third installment in the ‘Heartaches’ series and is everything you expect from the last part of any book series.

Anne Simmons and Rafael Brown succeed in stopping Aunt Bella’s wedding and are finally relieved. But their own battles are yet to end. Eric Dayton and Peter Preston have united to take down Rafael and Anna since the couple has done enough damage to them. Brian has come back, seeking forgiveness from Anna and taking his revenge from Peter Preston who had used his weakness against him before. Rafael is ready to help Ned to take Ned's revenge for what he had lost because of Eric Dayton while Rafael wants to get rid of the guilt off his shoulders. To bring the evils down, the couple makes alliance with people who were the reasons for what they have become now.

New and old friends along with new and old enemies come together to take down the villains of their life. Will they be able to win this war or will they loose each other before they gain their victory? Will they be able to get their normal life back?

The best thing about this book is that the characters are not flawless which I found impressive. The author kept in mind that no one’s life is problem free and there are only a few people who can understand what the other is going through. This idea was emphasized clearly in the whole novel. Apart from that, the plot is woven beautifully. Each character got the justice they were supposed to get which was remarkable. I have read a few books where some questions related to the stories are left unanswered but this was not the case with Heartaches 3: Bad Boy Vibes.

There are a few grammatical and spelling errors but they were not enough to dampen my mood. I loved how the protagonists are shown with so much strength which wasn’t seen in the first two parts. I liked how the true colors of all the characters are revealed. These all points made this book my favorite in this series.

I also liked how the story demanded more attention as it proceeded. I would give credits to the author for making Anna the most powerful in this part compared to the other parts of 'Heartaches' series. The ending was the perfect depiction of what a person will suffer if they are involved in those kinds of circumstances. I can’t reveal more than this. I’m personally impressed by the relationship between Rafael and Anna and how they support each other no matter what, till the end. It really earned the stars that I would give it because there was nothing that I didn’t like about it. There was romance but also a little bit of thrill.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This novel has graphic scenes that makes it a read for those who are above 18 years old. It cannot be read as a standalone. So you must read the first two parts of this series or the second part because a lot of things are explained in the second one.

Heartaches 3
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like shraddharm's review? Post a comment saying so!
-R
OrlaCarty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orlacarty.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by OrlaCarty »

I read the same book and I actually did not enjoy it as much. I loved reading this review as you highlighted strengths that had escaped my attention, but definitely were there now that I reflect on it. It just shows how great these forums, and discussing books with others, can be! Thanks for the review :)
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

good, it was very good review from on the book Heartache 3 the heart wrenching book shedding some light on romance and intimacy
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”