Review by halismom1016 -- The Elf Coup - Book Three of t...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
halismom1016
Favorite Book: Fifty Shades of Grey
Currently Reading: The 11.05 Murders
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-halismom1016.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Review by halismom1016 -- The Elf Coup - Book Three of t...

Post by halismom1016 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Elf Coup - Book Three of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Elf Coupe by Jordan David Is a wonderful book on the continuing events that plague the North Pole. As the book goes on we follow Noel Night a young elf that has been working in the library on his journey to continue uncovering the Mysteries that the North Pole holds. All while dealing with the unfortunate events caused by Mistletoe and his loyal Minions that are causing the North Pole to fall apart. With the Elder Council and Santa Nicolas locked away it is up to Noel and a few new friends along with some old ones to figure out how to free them.

The book starts with Noel Night who has to meet with the council who have a lot to discuss with him they tell Noel about magical Elfin ruins and how special they are and what they are used for. However mistletoe green has been collecting ruins of his own, but for what reason? Later at the end of the meeting Noel finds out that he has to leave the North Pole for a very special mission. With Santa Nicholas and Kiki still gone on there honeymoon and Krampus on the loose all while mistletoe is putting his plans in order is everything going to keep going downhill is this the end of the North Pole as we know it?

This is a great book that I could read over and over again. I felt like I could really feel the intensity of each of the intense situations that had taken place throughout the story. Following Noel this one little elf that is so underestimated on his journey and seeing everything he has been through was an amazing experience for me. Noel has been dealing with so many obstacles and overcome so much yet he seems to be the biggest target, but it doesn't seem to break his Spirit at all as he pushes forward.

My favorite part of this book was when Evergreen was summoned to the Retirement Village to help Anna get Cider eggnog out of his house and into the village. The old elf was packing pots and pans along with water made me laugh so hard. There was absolutely nothing that I didn't like about this book. This book was amazing and I can't wait to read the next one.

The only grammatical errors that I found was " he exploded around the trees" the word exploded should be explored. I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. One grammatical error that I found in this book I still couldn't put this book down. The best one by far in my opinion.

The Elf Coup - Book Three of the Magi Charter
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like halismom1016's review? Post a comment saying so!
rcarr13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rcarr13.html
Latest Review: Weaponized Prayer Missiles Against Infirmities. by Dr. Omolara Olaniyi

Post by rcarr13 »

Thank you for your review. It sounds like a great story. I will have to read it soon.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”