Review by IBIBIEC -- Heaven and Earth by Arturo Riojas

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
IBIBIEC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibibiec.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Review by IBIBIEC -- Heaven and Earth by Arturo Riojas

Post by IBIBIEC »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heaven and Earth" by Arturo Riojas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I recently finished reading Heaven and Earth by Arturo Riojas wow! I am thrilled beyond measure from such an inspiring and educative book that shows a linear relationship between cause and effect. Truth be told I had a preconceive notion about this book while considering it for review, however before the end of my study, I had to drop those preconceive notions like hot potatoes.

Arturo Riojas in this book portrays an unpromising alliance that is established between an Extraterrestrial and a group of Earthlings to address an arrogation of the alien’s planet, the environmental tailspin seen on earth and lack of protection afforded by the Government agencies.

This book recognizes and bespeak of a health challenge that goes unnoticed by the Agric-business and medical community which focuses on diagnosing symptoms (for example kidney failure, type 2-diabetes and various forms of cancer) rather than identifying the fundamental cause -cadmium poisoning, which is mostly present in every food they take into their body system and in fact has become part of the food chain.

The Author shares his newly found and profound understanding of cadmium poisoning-what he believes is causing wide spread pain, suffering and sometimes death in our society. Some stories described in this book will feel you with compassion to see how families lose their loves ones to dreadful sickness as a result of this cadmium poisoning. The book includes explanations of how cadmium affects our health, and the individual strategies we can take to batten that situation. But this book was written in science fiction genre in an attempt to overcome the peculiar form of silence about the wide spread exposure to cadmium in our current environment.

I love the Author’s style of writing, there was clarity of thought and expression, he succinctly relates the stories with the fact about cadmium poisoning in the society. This is not just another book on “cause and effect” but it is the beginning of a movement that is very much needed in a society where cadmium having an average half life of thirty years is ravaging the people.

I am rating this book 4 out of 4. The Author made his points clear and concise which indeed is a great job. I highly recommend this book to young people who would love to have and live a healthy life in their old age and as well the aged to prevent more accumulation of cadmium poisoning into their system.

Heaven and Earth
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like IBIBIEC's review? Post a comment saying so!
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

The writer did a great job of changing your idea of what you thought the book would be about. You obviously enjoyed it very much. Cadmium poisoning is a subject that affects us all. The author does a thorough job of making us aware of its effects and how to counteract its consumption. Thanks for your review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”