Review by ibniddrisu -- And Then I Met Margaret

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ibniddrisu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibniddrisu.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Review by ibniddrisu -- And Then I Met Margaret

Post by ibniddrisu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

And Then I Met Margaret

Is non-fiction book by Rob White. It can be best described as an inspirational or if you like motivational book for all who aspires greater things in this life. The story started in a small town where the author hailed from. One unwritten rules of this small town is that " young men would best serve themselves ,their family, and community if they work hard to graduate from high school and work in one of two mill " in the small town but Rob break this rule by deciding to further his education to the university. This decision of Rob to attend college after high school was seen to be odd by his friends as well as family members. All the same he pursue his dream and become a teacher and later venture into real estate business. This business was successful even though it was not without challenges

This book is marvellous ,what I really like most about the book is the simple words used by the author .Rob used very simple and self explanatory words to write the book which makes it easy to read and comprehend without much trouble. The author conveys in short stories his life experience. What he went through, the people he came across in life ranging from family members to random guru's in life and the lessons he learn from them as well as the mistakes he made in life as human being.

One thing I have notice about this book is that all the stories in it each carry a distinguished message with its own lessons .So the book worth reading over and over again. In one particular story that demostrated real life situation in which many people do involved in is chapter 17 where Mr Rob eat the chocolate of a British lady named Philippa thinking the opposite did the unthinkable. This story teaches us not to judge people too early before we know them. Hmm very interesting often times in we judge people many times without knowing their story. Thanks to Rob for this wonderful piece.

This book is great. It evolves around every aspect of human life from business, love and relationships, in fact the book is mend for every human being who need success in his or her endeavor.

I have learn a lot of lessons from this book ranging from love ,sacrifices,honesty and taking responsibility of one's action and many others so therefore I would rate the book 4 out of 4 stars.

And Then I Met Margaret
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like ibniddrisu's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”