Review by Senti Longkumer -- And Then I Met Margaret

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Senti Longkumer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-senti-longkumer.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Review by Senti Longkumer -- And Then I Met Margaret

Post by Senti Longkumer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

And then I met Margaret was written by Rob white, who is a philosopher, storyteller, author and inspirational speakers. The book consist of events from the narrator's life and each chapter has a lesson to teach the readers.

The book comprises of 21 chapters and each one closes with a myth he once believed in and then the reality he discovered along his journey of life. The myths are made known to us in the beginning of every chapter, the things he thought were right before life taught him lessons and how he overcomes his selfish and ignorant thoughts with something positive and healthy for him as well as the society.

In my personal opinion it is one of the most inspiring book I have read so far. The way the chapters are arranged in chronological order and according to the events from the narrator's life is a plus point. Every obstacle and problem is faced with such positivity that it teaches us how to be thankful for everything, even the bad days. The way he moulds his life and how he learns lesson from every experience help us to pay more attention in our own life as well. There's a hope that the problems we are facing today could be for a better and wiser tomorrow. The novel is filled with motivation and inspiration. Even from an ordinary problem he teach us great lessons. Now I'm more thankful about my life and face difficulty with a different and positive view. It has changed the way I view my life, and I'm continuously learning to be more forgiving and generous. I strongly believe that anybody who reads the book will have a different view about life in a way or another.

I rate this novel 4 out of 4 stars because everything about the book is great, it give readers a positive energy. The book is full of hope for the future and helps us understand that everything happens for a reason, and that every generous and kind action, no matter how small the act is, is never a waste. The moment you do something good for someone it will create a chain reaction of good deeds and it'll only grow bigger. It also teach us that at any given circumstances of life good always and always win over evil at the end. The things you do for someone always comes around.

I recommend this book to everyone. It is never a waste to read a good and inspiring book. And special recommendation to anyone who is facing problems in life and need some kind of encouragement to push yourself. This book will definitely help you.

The book is edited professionally with no grammatical errors or spelling mistake.

And Then I Met Margaret
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Senti Longkumer's review? Post a comment saying so!
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

It sounds like you were very inspired by the book. I enjoyed reading your review. It is so great that you really benefitted from this book. I didn't like it quite as much as you did, but I appreciated certain aspects, such as the structure of the chapters and the author's storytelling ability. Thanks for the great review.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
KFree_Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfree-reads.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by KFree_Reads »

It is never a waste to read a good and inspiring book. And special recommendation to anyone who is facing problems in life and need some kind of encouragement to push yourself. This book will definitely help you.
Nice review! I am definitely in agreement with your comment above. It was certainly an inspiring read and I would also recommend it to someone who needs that bit of encouragement to get back on their feet and go after their dreams. It was not a waste for me at all. I also gave full rating although I had some minor issues with the book's structure, which I discuss in greater details in my review. Thanks again for your review!
Samy Lax
Currently Reading: 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 156
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samy-lax.html
Latest Review: Chats with God in Underwear by Eduardo Chapunoff

Post by Samy Lax »

I agree. Inspirational books are for one and all. Thank you for that wonderful review! :)
“...in principle and reality, libraries are life-enhancing palaces of wonder.”
― Gail Honeyman, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
Senti Longkumer
Currently Reading:

Eva Darrington wrote: 24 Feb 2018, 00:51 It sounds like you were very inspired by the book. I enjoyed reading your review. It is so great that you really benefitted from this book. I didn't like it quite as much as you did, but I appreciated certain aspects, such as the structure of the chapters and the author's storytelling ability. Thanks for the great review.
I did enjoy and learned a lot from the book. Thank you so much for reading my review and commenting on it. Means the world. ❤❤
Senti Longkumer
Currently Reading:

KFree_Reads wrote: 26 Feb 2018, 11:06
It is never a waste to read a good and inspiring book. And special recommendation to anyone who is facing problems in life and need some kind of encouragement to push yourself. This book will definitely help you.
Nice review! I am definitely in agreement with your comment above. It was certainly an inspiring read and I would also recommend it to someone who needs that bit of encouragement to get back on their feet and go after their dreams. It was not a waste for me at all. I also gave full rating although I had some minor issues with the book's structure, which I discuss in greater details in my review. Thanks again for your review!
I would be more than happy to check your review and learn more. Thank you for reading my review and putting up your opinion. Lots of love.
Senti Longkumer
Currently Reading:

Samy Lax wrote: 26 Feb 2018, 11:14 I agree. Inspirational books are for one and all. Thank you for that wonderful review! :)
It's always a pleasure. I did the best I could, thank you for reading through my review. Appreciate it big time. 💕
KFree_Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfree-reads.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by KFree_Reads »

Senti Longkumer wrote: 27 Feb 2018, 10:39
KFree_Reads wrote: 26 Feb 2018, 11:06
I would be more than happy to check your review and learn more. Thank you for reading my review and putting up your opinion. Lots of love.
No problem, you're welcome! :)
Ezekielafog12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Ezekielafog12 »

It sounds like you were very inspired by the book. I enjoyed reading your review,And special recommendation to anyone who is facing problems in life and need some kind of encouragement to push yourself. This book will definitely help them,God bless you
Senti Longkumer
Currently Reading:

Ezekielafog12 wrote: 23 May 2018, 09:33 It sounds like you were very inspired by the book. I enjoyed reading your review,And special recommendation to anyone who is facing problems in life and need some kind of encouragement to push yourself. This book will definitely help them,God bless you
Thank you for reading it and sharing your thoughts. It means a lot.
alisonedgee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alisonedgee.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by alisonedgee »

great review, i need some positive energy right about now, seems like this would be right up my street. cheers.
Senti Longkumer
Currently Reading:

alisonedgee wrote: 29 May 2018, 10:04 great review, i need some positive energy right about now, seems like this would be right up my street. cheers.
Thank you and I hope this book gives you what you are looking for.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”