Review by JessNWheeler -- The Barnyard Buddies STOP for ...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Seth018
Currently Reading: Tai Solarin
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review by JessNWheeler -- The Barnyard Buddies STOP for ...

Post by Seth018 »

Nice review, I will read this book base on that I like anything for children. There will be lots of lessons to learn through this book. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.
britt13
Currently Reading: the last of the really great wangdoodlea
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britt13.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by britt13 »

This sounds like a cute story with great lessons. It is great it comes with the extra teaching tools!
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

I like that this children's book has important lessons for children age 3 and above. I think them understanding on anger management and conflict resolution at such an age is valuable. Thanks for the wonderful review.
ayz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ayz »

The story is well written, love to see the fact that this can give a big impact to anyone who read this, its clear and very well illustrated plus the great lessons children and even parents can learn from it..so inspiring for me..
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

Kids love animals. They enjoy learning about them and from them. What a great way to teach a lesson to them! Besides, having the book full of illustrations is more attractive for them. I love the fact the book is clean of grammatical errors. I'll definitely share this book with my elementary kids.
Kendra M Parker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 421
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendra-m-parker.html
Latest Review: Requiem, Changing Times by RJ Parker
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Kendra M Parker »

I love reading books to my children that teach them how to deal with their emotions. My kids enjoy the story, and they get a subtle lesson that we can refer to when things get tough again later. I’m excited to read this story with my kids.
BLINKYNOEL36
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by BLINKYNOEL36 »

Thank you for a goid review. I have a daughter who is seven and lives animal charactets. Learning to control emitions especially anger and hurt feelings are commo childhood rites of passage.
AMill77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by AMill77 »

What a thoughtful and thorough review. I agree that the approach is spot on and would be engaging for children in the 3 -6 year old age group. I especially enjoyed the parent guide at the end as well.
srensch1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srensch1.html
Latest Review: A Second, Less Capable Head by James Hanna

Post by srensch1 »

The sample was not long enough to give us much idea about the book. But the writer's statement about herself and her writing was impressive. I certainly like the goal. I may get this for my grandkids.
jjmainor
Currently Reading: The House Where Evil Dwells...Thirteen Tells
Bookshelf Size: 171
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jjmainor.html
Latest Review: Beyond Cloud Nine (Beyond Saga Book 1) by Greg Spry

Post by jjmainor »

This was a cute story. The artwork gave the animals personality. And the bonus material at the back was a plus...it didn't feel like filler.
Neha_20
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha-20.html
Latest Review: The Flower Girl Murder by Keith Hirshland

Post by Neha_20 »

Using a story to teach children about conflict resolution and anger management is a wonderful idea. I'm sure the book will be helpful for both children and parents.
mariakavo88
Currently Reading: Raven's Fall
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariakavo88.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by mariakavo88 »

Sounds like a great children's story, that not only engages the reader or the listener, but teaches them along the ways as well.
Leelee_thatsme23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Leelee_thatsme23 »

This is a good story for children of all ages to read. I'm a teenager and loving this book. 😁💜
rachelgibson930+
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by rachelgibson930+ »

As a third grade teacher that deals with teaching young kids coping skills amd how to handle conflict aming their peers this a great book that will end up on my mentor text shelf!
starshipsaga
Currently Reading: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings
Bookshelf Size: 2024
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starshipsaga.html
Latest Review: Secrets of the Dead by Murray Bailey

Post by starshipsaga »

As a mom, I think one of the most important lessons for a parent to teach their child is self-control. I like how this cute barnyard story illustrates how to deal with difficult people in life, or situations that don't go your way. Learning how to think before reacting is a skill that will help kids learn about responsibility and problem solving.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”