Review by Ma Cheryll -- From Drift to SHIFT

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ma Cheryll
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-cheryll.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Re: Review by Ma Cheryll -- From Drift to SHIFT

Post by Ma Cheryll »

LV2R wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 20:07 I am interested in the life stories of people changing for the best. I like that no matter what age we are, we can still change for the better. I may have to take a look at this book. I like the title of the book since it describes that we tend to just drift in life unless we change or make a shift to taking charge of our life's direction and purpose.
Thanks @LV2R♥️Happy for you as well as you take on the challenge of reading this book and welcome the beautiful changes that is to come🤗God bless you even more🙏
Last edited by Ma Cheryll on 05 Sep 2018, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

trajoe1206 wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 20:46 I love your review. I don't normally read inspirational/ spiritual books, but your enthusiasm for this book has rubbed off on me. I like the way in which you have described the book as being split up and the true-life stories within the book. Will add this one to my list to read
Thanks for taking time to read my review and leave a comment as well @trajoe1206 :tiphat: EnJoY your time of reading :techie-studyingbrown: God bless you too🙏
Marissa Michael
Currently Reading: Carrie
Bookshelf Size: 585
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marissa-michael.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Marissa Michael »

Thank you for such informative review. It appears to me this book will left me with food for thought and will be such an eye-openinh to me.
"Read in order to live." ~Gustave Flaubert
"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

ParadoxicalWoman wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 04:48 Thank you for such informative review. It appears to me this book will left me with food for thought and will be such an eye-openinh to me.
I’m sure it will @ParadoxicalWoman🤗it’s my pleasure to share this book with all of you♥️I’m glad you liked it too👍Thank you for commenting as well :tiphat: God bless🙏
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I find myself wanting an epiphany or some kind of divine intervention, a sign or direction to go in. Maybe reading about other peoples turning points will help me identify my own moment when it happens.
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

Sakilunamermaid wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 13:27 I find myself wanting an epiphany or some kind of divine intervention, a sign or direction to go in. Maybe reading about other peoples turning points will help me identify my own moment when it happens.
That’s wonderful @Sakilunamermaid🤗yes, i’m sure you will♥️And I hope you’ll find it soon, neither early nor late, but just at the right time when you need to have it👍God bless you more🙏😇
Oulababe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oulababe.html
Latest Review: Invisible Me by H M Irwing

Post by Oulababe »

A self-help book featuring 8 life stories sounds interesting. It's impressive that it has no grammatical errors.
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

Oulababe wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 13:29 A self-help book featuring 8 life stories sounds interesting. It's impressive that it has no grammatical errors.
Yes @Oulababe, this is one great self-help book! I even voted for it to be #BookOfTheMonth :D
Thank you for taking time to read my review and writing a comment :tiphat: God bless!
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

LV2R wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 20:07 I am interested in the life stories of people changing for the best. I like that no matter what age we are, we can still change for the better. I may have to take a look at this book. I like the title of the book since it describes that we tend to just drift in life unless we change or make a shift to taking charge of our life's direction and purpose.
Thanks for your interest in reading this wonderful book @LV2R :techie-studyingbrown: Yes, i agree, its a great title for a self-help book and a very positive one too :tiphat: Enjoy reading!
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

trajoe1206 wrote: 03 Sep 2018, 20:46 I love your review. I don't normally read inspirational/ spiritual books, but your enthusiasm for this book has rubbed off on me. I like the way in which you have described the book as being split up and the true-life stories within the book. Will add this one to my list to read
Wow :shock2: thanks @trajoe1206 :tiphat: I'm glad to know you liked my review and that you intend to read it too :D soon! God bless! enjoy your reading :techie-studyingbrown:
Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Post by Book Lover 35 »

That's great that you can put this book into good use. I like that every story unique. Great review!
:tiphat:
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

Book Lover 35 wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 23:47 That's great that you can put this book into good use. I like that every story unique. Great review!
Thanks @Book Lover 35 :D nice of you to drop by and leaving this nice comment! God bless :tiphat:
Taylor Danvers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-taylor-danvers.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Taylor Danvers »

Giving real-life stories helps a lot in motivational books cause it gives the reader something to relate with. Great review.
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :text-feedback: :text-welcomeconfetti:
Ma Cheryll

Post by Ma Cheryll »

Taylor Danvers wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 20:21 Giving real-life stories helps a lot in motivational books cause it gives the reader something to relate with. Great review.
I agree @Taylor Danvers 👍 thanks for taking time to read and comment! God bless you and your family🙏❤️🏡
María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: People we meet on vacation
Bookshelf Size: 2398
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

We've all experienced dark times (I certainly have), and although shifting isn't easy, remaining stagnant doesn't allow us to thrive. I wonder what events propelled the shifts in this story and I like that the characters are all so different but we can relate to them and learn valuable lessons. I'll add this uplifting book to my to-read shelf. Thank you for your enthusiastic review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”