Review by twinkii_mahone -- And Then I Met Margaret

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
twinkii_mahone
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-twinkii-mahone.html
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White

Review by twinkii_mahone -- And Then I Met Margaret

Post by twinkii_mahone »

[Following is a volunteer review of "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This book is a funny and inspirational. It’s also like a memoir and very motivational. Everyday is a new day to learn something new. You can use your knowledge to improve yourself, how you view yourself, how you view the world. I’m the end what really matters is how you choose to live. That having so many things doesn’t really matter if you’re not doing what you love. Join the main character in his adventure of self discovery as we see him grow from his childhood to his successful adulthood.

Every chapter is based on a “myth” and in the end proven wrong. It teaches many lessons that can be used in everyday life and shows ways you can self improve yourself. The main character goes all around and uses realistic situations to show how you should work hard to get what you want and you should never try to cheat the system. Teaches you how it is better to make the right decision and you should always work you hardest.
The main character grows up in a small town where majority of them end up working at a factory after graduation whereas he actually wants to go to college. It talks about how he became the person he ended up being. The man he was destined to be.

In “And then I Met Margaret” the author shows many scenarios in which the main character encounters many different people from all over the world. They all happened to be in an unfortunate place, he payed attention to his surroundings and learned a lot from them and he passed on what he learned.

I enjoyed reading this book. It made me see that we can all learn things from others. Also that we can better ourselves, we don’t have to be what people assume of us. This book is filled with many things people can use in their everyday lives. I recommend that everyone read this book, maybe you too can learned something new and share it among others.

I give this book 4 out of 4 stars. I really enjoyed the book a lot. Like I have previously stated, it is a funny, motivational book that everyone will enjoy. It’s not your typical guide to go out and get things done. It’s more like relatable situations where you can put yourself into the situation and see that you can do it too.

And Then I Met Margaret
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like twinkii_mahone's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

twinkii_mahone wrote: 26 Jan 2018, 19:15 I give this book 4 out of 4 stars. I really enjoyed the book a lot. Like I have previously stated, it is a funny, motivational book that everyone will enjoy. It’s not your typical guide to go out and get things done. It’s more like relatable situations where you can put yourself into the situation and see that you can do it too.
I enjoyed reading your review. I didn't like the book quite as much as you did, but I appreciated many things about it. Some of the stories were compelling and relatable, and I think many people will benefit from that. Check out my review if you like.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I like how you state that the author teaches us to see every day as a new opportunity, a chance to learn something new. The author reached his objective of inspiring you to look for your own personal gurus! Great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”