Review by Booklover2701 -- Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Booklover2701
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklover2701.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Review by Booklover2701 -- Raven's Peak by Lincoln Cole

Post by Booklover2701 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Raven's Peak; World on Fire, Book 1 by Lincoln Cole.
Genre: Fiction

Haatim is a brave young man that lost his faith, but soon regain it with the help of a young woman he meet when he's trying to find his purpose in life. Abigail, the young woman, teaches Haatim there is more to life than ordinary things you see everyday. Fighting against evil and the supernatural, Abigail and Haatim battle to survive. Join Haatim on his adventure of a lifetime.

This book is full of excitement and suspense. Every time you think the book has reached it's climax, it takes of in another direction. The author is keeping one wanting more with all the mystery. The characters are unique and entertaining. Everything is described in the greatest details. Adrenaline pumps through my veins just reading the book. While I was reading, I kept guessing what I will read on the next page, but never was I correct once.

Lincoln Cole enjoys traveling and it shows in Raven's Peak; World on Fire, Book 1. Abigail is constantly traveling to new places trying to make the world a better place. The fact that the character is traveling so much, contributes to the entertainment and excitement of the book. She is always in new surroundings described in great details. Some places even made the hairs on my arms raise, just reading about them.

Stephen King, also known for his great supernatural fiction books, is one of the reasons Lincoln Cole started to write at an early age. This supernatural fiction book of Cole, tells you about demons and their devious plans with humans. What a great imagination Lincoln Cole must have to be able to write such a captivating book. The demons seem so real and full of anger and hate. It is as if you can feel the energy of the supernatural through the book.

Not knowing what will happen next, keep you reading and turning page after page. Once you began to read, you won't be able to put the book down. I'm looking forward to read World on Fire, Book 2 and World on Fire, Book 3. “I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars,” because it kept my attention and made me reluctant to put the book down. There are little typing errors here and there, but nothing major. The author's word choices are excellent and contribute to the scenery or character. Adults that enjoy supernatural fictions will just adore this book.

Raven's Peak
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Booklover2701's review? Post a comment saying so!
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Hi, Booklover2701! Welcome to OBC! You chose a fine book to review. I am happy to know that you had a good time with the bad demons of Lincoln Cole.

I hope to read more of your work. See you in the forums.
Darakhshan Nazir
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darakhshan-nazir.html
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Darakhshan Nazir »

I started reading this novel but then lost interest.
but your review makes me think I should have given it more time.
Great review
Do Read And Comment On My Latest Review!!
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Great review. I like how you say that when you think you know what is going to happen and then turn page and find out you were wrong. Very good description of the action and mystery in the book. Nice job. Thanks.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”