Review by HouseOfAtticus -- Lemoncella Cocktail

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
HouseOfAtticus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-houseofatticus.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Review by HouseOfAtticus -- Lemoncella Cocktail

Post by HouseOfAtticus »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Lemoncella Cocktail" by Rene Natan.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan is an irresistible story that you won’t forget. The protagonist of the story is Patrick Carter, a man with a miserable life. He finds himself at an impasse. He is unable to find joy in anything. One day, he is roaming aimlessly when he hears a cry that sends a shiver down his spine. He finds and saves the life of a girl who has been marked to death.

Lemoncella Cocktail is a story about love and deceit. It is perfect for adults who love thrillers. This work will take you to an irresistible world of crime and treachery with a beautiful storyline. This book seems to move in a breathless silence, and this makes it beautiful in its own right.The writer has managed to explore the world in an exciting and unique with his own particular set of opinions.

Perhaps the thing that anchors the story to a single force is the aimless and unhappy protagonist. There is something very strangely alluring about the protagonist of this novel. What is unique about this protagonist is that he is not sorted in his life. He is not the perfect guy girls would swoon over, but he does project the emotions and aspirations of the common man. He isn’t a conventional hero, and is rather too unimpressive to stand out of the crowd. But there is a certain charm in his nature and his character development is quite beautiful.

In my opinion, there certainly were times when the text loses its coherence. There are also times when the reader will be inclined to put the book down, but overall the reader would find himself in love with the way the narrative proceeds to tell a unified story of many characters. This book is very fast paced and there aren’t too many extensive descriptions of the location.  

The style of the writer is just as impressive as the content of the story. It is cutting and it will make you question your hold on reality. The writer has done a beautiful job of projecting his unique style. I feel like there were times when I was shocked into reality by the realistic writing style of the narrator, and it made me feel that the writer’s style is quite unique.

I rate this novel 4 out of 4 stars, and in my opinion, it deserves each one of these stars.

Lemoncella Cocktail
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like HouseOfAtticus's review? Post a comment saying so!
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Nice review. You highlight the author's excellent writing style. Writers than can transport you into their world are always a joy to read. Thanks.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”