Review by Insightsintobooks729 -- And Then I Met Margaret

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Insightsintobooks729
Currently Reading: Meet your soul
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insightsintobooks729.html
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Review by Insightsintobooks729 -- And Then I Met Margaret

Post by Insightsintobooks729 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever met someone who transformed your life? Have you ever met someone who taught you a spiritual truth just by their actions? Have you ever believed something to be a truth only to find out it wasn't an indisputable truth? Do you need inspiration? Are you feeling stuck?

And Then I Met Margaret: Stories of Personal Transformation by Rob White is a beautiful book that shows us how the author met such people and answered these questions. This book is filled with 21 stories of people the author has encountered that taught him valuable spiritual lessons. He shares these stories and lessons with us in this book.

Each chapter begins with a "myth" such as, "Magic happens randomly to me". It then goes on to tell a story from the author's life that dispels that myth and reveals the true "reality". My favorite part of each chapter is where the author lists the "myth" again as well as the "reality" the he learned. One of my favorite things the author learned is, "Be true to thyself - it's always right and beautiful".

This is a beautifully written book. I read it in one sitting. It is inspirational and filled with wisdom. If you need a lift this book is for you. I believe that books find you when you need them. I definitely need to read this book. I needed to be reminded of the many truths this book presents. This book guides us to follow our inner wisdom and be the best we can, our authentic selves.

This book was edited well and I did not find any errors. I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because I found it to be filled with gems of wisdom and enjoyed the stories the author presented. Through stories from his life we are given wisdom to incorporate into our own lives.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. Living our best life is possible. Everyone can teach us something. These are just a few of the lessons I took from this book. It is filled with many more lessons. If you feel discouraged or want to transform your life then And Then I Met Margaret is a book you should pick up. You can read a story a day for inspiration or read it straight through. I think everyone will be able to take away something from this book. This is a book I will be going back to again and again.

And Then I Met Margaret
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Insightsintobooks729's review? Post a comment saying so!
"I cannot live without Books" - Thomas Jefferson
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 379
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Dissonance by Aaron Ryan
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Excellent review! This does sound like a great collection of short stories to provide inspiration for anyone feeling despondent or stuck.
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Insightsintobooks729

ButterscotchCherrie wrote: 18 Dec 2017, 16:05 Excellent review! This does sound like a great collection of short stories to provide inspiration for anyone feeling despondent or stuck.
Thank you. It really is a great collection.
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-al-chakauya.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Al Chakauya »

Amazing hey! Meeting any random person and you get a very important life lesson from the encounter. I also made a review of the book and I found the book beautiful in every sense. Thanks for the excellent review
Insightsintobooks729

Al Chakauya wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 11:57 Amazing hey! Meeting any random person and you get a very important life lesson from the encounter. I also made a review of the book and I found the book beautiful in every sense. Thanks for the excellent review
Thank you. I agree. I'll have to check out your review as well.
Muyabwa
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Muyabwa »

I have never met a book that can change lives like this one. what an amazing way of transforming lives of people? wonderful
Aisha91
Favorite Book: Incognito
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha91.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Aisha91 »

An amazing analysis about an amazing book. After reading this review, I really gave a thought of reading this book. Infact I’m going to get this book soon! I’m fond of motivational and inspirational books that leave a greater impact on ones life. This book reminds me of another life changing book that I went through during my university time, named “Think like a winner” by Walter Staples. It helped me boost my confidence and became reason for my excellent performance in academics. No matter what, “And then I met Margaret” is going to be my next read!
Shamile rumesh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Shamile rumesh »

Excellent review! This does sound like a great collection of short stories to provide inspiration for anyone feeling despondent or stuck.
Insightsintobooks729

Muyabwa wrote: 05 Jan 2018, 10:06 I have never met a book that can change lives like this one. what an amazing way of transforming lives of people? wonderful
I agree, it was wonderful.
Insightsintobooks729

Aisha91 wrote: 10 Jan 2018, 16:15 An amazing analysis about an amazing book. After reading this review, I really gave a thought of reading this book. Infact I’m going to get this book soon! I’m fond of motivational and inspirational books that leave a greater impact on ones life. This book reminds me of another life changing book that I went through during my university time, named “Think like a winner” by Walter Staples. It helped me boost my confidence and became reason for my excellent performance in academics. No matter what, “And then I met Margaret” is going to be my next read!
Thank you, I'm glad you liked the review. I will have to check out the book you mentioned.
Insightsintobooks729

Shamile rumesh wrote: 15 Jan 2018, 03:37 Excellent review! This does sound like a great collection of short stories to provide inspiration for anyone feeling despondent or stuck.
Thank you. It is a great collection.
mandalee519
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mandalee519.html
Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
Reading Device: B00IOVUXL8

Post by mandalee519 »

When I read the book I saw that it was a very well written book, but may appeal to a narrow audience. It's nice to see that your review shows that even with a narrow audience the book can have a large impact. Your details are great and very useful deciding factors for potential readers.
Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
Insightsintobooks729

mandalee519 wrote: 16 Jan 2018, 15:24 When I read the book I saw that it was a very well written book, but may appeal to a narrow audience. It's nice to see that your review shows that even with a narrow audience the book can have a large impact. Your details are great and very useful deciding factors for potential readers.
Thank you for your response.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Very nice review. You make some interesting comments about everyone being able to teach us something. How true. Great comments and thought provoking ideas. Thanks.
Insightsintobooks729

kdstrack wrote: 16 Jan 2018, 21:41 Very nice review. You make some interesting comments about everyone being able to teach us something. How true. Great comments and thought provoking ideas. Thanks.
Thank you, I'm glad you liked the review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”