Review by Clemencia -- Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Clemencia
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clemencia.html
Latest Review: "The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham: Belas Rift (Volume 3)" by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen

Review by Clemencia -- Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

Post by Clemencia »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

"HEALTH TIPS,MYTHS,AND TRICKS"A physician's Advice Health information to liberators from"Snake Oil" is a nonfiction novel written by "Morton E.Tavel".Morton is a physician who gives everyday people tips and tricks on how to improve your health and we'll being. From the food we eat to the advertisements' we see are all tied together.Although the book may be lengthy it provides charts and lists of useful information that may benefit your lifestyle.Living the fast life?Have no time for healthy eating?This book really helps you with all you need to know about tips to help you get back into the swing of things and feeling great.

I enjoyed this book because,it was useful and gave me beneficial tips to improve my health habits.The book was full of details on subjects that are happening in real time.It also had enough information to make people wonder your new and benefital health secrets.This book has taught me things society have basically been making us see as bad or good such as the millions of advertisements' from billboards to social media industries suck us into the mindset that if we don't have it we need it.

However I disliked certain things such as the length changes in the paragraphs.I did not like this because some information personally benefited me more than others and their could have been a better way to display the information from my point of view.If the information had been displayed in a better way throughout the paragraphs it would of had me more curious about certain topics that I became interested in.However it is a very good book.

I rate this book a 3 out of 4 stars.Reason as to why is because of the constant shortage of information interesting to me.However it contains alot of new knowledge that I took advantage of learning new ways of thinking health wise.

If you enjoy "Nonfiction novels" that pertain to beneficial information from medical professionals this book is perfect for you.You'll find it very helpful to your everyday lifestyle.Also expand your knowledge on societies industries and the way they work.It is a guide to anyone who may be in the medical field or just enjoy a good nonfiction novel.But I promise you you will leave the book with alot more shocking untold truths.Enjoy!!

Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Clemencia's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "The Hidden City of Chelldrah-ham: Belas Rift (Volume 3)" by Stephan von Clinkerhoffen
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Your comments about how the book helped you improve your health habits are very encouraging. The author gets the reader to examine his eating habits and to consider all the ads we see on tv. Great job.
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

I liked your review. I agree with you that the book could have covered more unique topics. Much of the information in the book is available elsewhere. I did appreciate parts of the Tricks section, but the doctors bias against alternative medicine was really out of touch with contemporary medicine. That turned me off. Thanks for the great review,
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”