Review by IannaMarie -- Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
IannaMarie
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iannamarie.html
Latest Review: "Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!" by Len Foley

Review by IannaMarie -- Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!

Post by IannaMarie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!" by Len Foley.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Sigfried's Smelly Socks is a children's book for 3-7 years old written by Len Foley which already received a "Mom's Choice Award" this 2017. Also, Len Foley who is the author of this book is a CEO and a Co-Founder of Longevity Warehouse. He also have another book "Your Successful Sales Career". Quite impressive for winning an award for his first published children's book.

Now, lets talk about the book. Looking at its interesting cover to its very intriguing quote "why his book smells so bad". Don't you think the book stinks, because it is. The story book is full of humor with a bit of mystery how Siegfried find out why his book smells. It is a story of Siegfried a typical child how he thinks and handle things. It is about his stinky adventure finding out why his book smells and why his sock is smelly. Its a mixture of fun, silliness and being dirty.

Overall, the story book is entertaining it is really good for children ages 3 and above and also for young adults. This story book will develop their creativity from its very colorful and funny visual up to their playful minds. It is a book that children will love from beginning up to its hilarious ending. Well written from a child's perspective. Every scenario in the book typically describes a playful and naughty child from his funny antics and how he solve the mystery hilariously. There is also some gross parts in the story but its acceptable, it just add some hilarity to the whole book. What can you expect to a child in real life its a never ending fun, mess and humor.

Be aware that this story book will never be pleasing with overly protective moms for their children because of its dirty concept. But who can blame them if they don't want any nasty or dirty for their child. Aside from this the book is totally good, a stress reliever from exhausting work if your an adult. Who says story book is only for children.

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. Why not perfect? I'm a bit fan of cleanliness but aside from that the book is really good, grammar is good. I had fun reviewing it, brings back childhood memories. Also had my fair share of dirty moments during my childhood days. A story book worth reading together with your children.

Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like IannaMarie's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "Sigfried’s Smelly Socks!" by Len Foley
BoyLazy
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy »

I do not mind gross items around me :D I read this book and really had a good laugh.
Please check out my review of this book and share your comments.
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=52548
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer

kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

Your point that everyone has their own share of spills and messiness is important. The author helps children see that these happen to everyone, and everyone can also find ways to clean them up. Nice review.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I equally agree that we've all, at one point or the other, had to deal with the issue of cleanliness and this is a subtle reminder of how naughty kids can be if left without constant checks. Check out my thoughts on this book, I'll appreciate it. Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=58951
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”