Review by Al Chakauya -- And Then I Met Margaret

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-al-chakauya.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Re: Review by Al Chakauya -- And Then I Met Margaret

Post by Al Chakauya »

CommMayo wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 17:59 I really enjoyed your introductory paragraph for your review. You conversational style really helps to draw in the reader. Nice job!
Happy
Thank you CommMayo for stopping by. I am glad you liked the review.
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:

Post by Al Chakauya »

pinklover wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 22:48 I enjoyed reading this book,too. I am happy that you enjoyed reading it. Your ideas keep on inspiring me. Hoping for that many people will read this one.
I am glad you enjoyed reading the book. It is indeed a great book full of positivity.
mandalee519
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mandalee519.html
Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
Reading Device: B00IOVUXL8

Post by mandalee519 »

I love your review in that it has much to say on the helpfulness of this book. This is different from most of the reviews I've read about this book so far, but it is awesome to see that the book is indeed helpful to a certain audience. I do agree with you that it is hard to take advice from strangers, but the author made it seem very easily done.
Latest Review: "Purgatory a rockstars journey into hell" by Jennifer Nickell
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:

Post by Al Chakauya »

mandalee519 wrote: 16 Jan 2018, 13:21 I love your review in that it has much to say on the helpfulness of this book. This is different from most of the reviews I've read about this book so far, but it is awesome to see that the book is indeed helpful to a certain audience. I do agree with you that it is hard to take advice from strangers, but the author made it seem very easily done.
Thanks very much for stopping by Mandalee519. I am glad you enjoyed the review. It is a great book written in a casual but exhilarating way. Very helpful indeed.
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:

Post by Al Chakauya »

CommMayo wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 17:59 I really enjoyed your introductory paragraph for your review. You conversational style really helps to draw in the reader. Nice job!
I am glad you enjoyed the review CommMayo, it's actually a great and exhilarating read. Thanks for stopping by.
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:

Post by Al Chakauya »

I am glad you enjoyed my review CommMayo. The book is captivating and full of positivity.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”