Review by papajet2 -- The Elf Brief by Jordan David

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
papajet2
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-papajet2.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David

Review by papajet2 -- The Elf Brief by Jordan David

Post by papajet2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Elf Brief is a cute book and was a joy to read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I will be recommending it to my family and friends. I will be giving this book to my friends and family as Christmas gift. Everyone should read this book. If you do not you will be sorry. This I can guarantee. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. I will be reading this book again and again. I will be reading more books by this author. This author has a lot of potential and will be doing great things. This book should get lot and lots of awards. Hurry to your local book store because this book will be flying off the shelves. You will love this book as much as I do.

There wasn’t anything I did not like about the book. I like the fact you did not know what was going to happen next. It keeps you guessing. You can’t to see what happens next. You will be reading this book late into the night and into the early morning hours. This is a story about self- improvement and never settling.

This book is for all ages. Who doesn’t like a story about Santa Clause. I loved all the twist and turns. I loved that you couldn’t guess what was going to happen next.

This is a story about becoming Santa Clause. I did not realize there was so much preparation into becoming Santa Clause. The North Pole is much bigger than I thought. I did not realize there were many different levels of Elves. Promotions are rarely given.

They prepare all year long for the big night when Santa takes his journey delivering toys. I now know how Santa delivers all those toys in one night. You will have to read the book to find out. I am not telling. Learning to drive a sleigh and reindeer is not easy. It takes a lot of hard work and patience.

The recruiting of new elves and Santa Clause was interesting. I did not know that it takes years and years of watching of the right candidates. When they are ready to make contact, it takes numerous trips. Sometimes the candidate agrees and sometimes they don’t. If the candidate doesn’t agree they move onto the next one.

I give this book a rating of four out of four stars.

The Elf Brief
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like papajet2's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

This is only the beginning!
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”