Review by Kalin Adi -- Border Post 99 by Kedar Patankar

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Re: Review by Kalin Adi -- Border Post 99 by Kedar Patankar

Post by Kalin Adi »

Mallory Whitaker wrote:Great review! It's refreshing to know that there's a war story out there that is about "humanity and hope". The relationship between the two men sounds electric. I'll have to give this book a read.
The relationship between these two characters is the one that teaches us about humanity and hope. Read the story, you'll like it.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

It is interesting, as you say, that it's the story of a war without the atrocities. It's more character focused. I haven't read anything negative about this book, but I'm just not sure it would capture my attention the way it has yours. Still, thanks for the review.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

kandscreeley wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 15:36 It is interesting, as you say, that it's the story of a war without the atrocities. It's more character focused. I haven't read anything negative about this book, but I'm just not sure it would capture my attention the way it has yours. Still, thanks for the review.
Hi, Kandscreeley! Give the story a try. Even if you don't love it, you'll find it entertaining. And you can read it in just one sitting. Thanks for stopping by.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”