Review by KlareAllison -- Who Told You That You Were Naked?

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 238
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klareallison.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E. Tavel

Re: Review by KlareAllison -- Who Told You That You Were Nak

Post by KlareAllison »

Jem Tomarong wrote:I also reviewed this book and found out that whoever reviewed this book shall learn a lot. You got the main points Klare.
Thanks, so much, Jem Tomarong, for your kind words. I find Combs book quite informational and edifying. Moreso, the personal testimonies were relatable to my own experiences.
"Sometimes I find myself sitting in one spot for hours, staring at nothing, feeling nothing, and most disturbingly, caring about nothing".

- Mahbod Seraji, Rooftops of Tehran
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

I don't think I've ever read a review more beautiful. I am converted to buying this book this very minute
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
kislany
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 527
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kislany.html
Latest Review: Golden Skies by Juan Zapata

Post by kislany »

This sounds like an awesome soulful read. Great review, it makes me want to grab it and read it on my couch lazying by the fire.
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:

Post by KlareAllison »

geoffrey ngoima wrote:I don't think I've ever read a review more beautiful. I am converted to buying this book this very minute

Your compliment glows! Thanks so much, geoffrey ngoima, for making my day. I am sure you will not regret buying the book.
"Sometimes I find myself sitting in one spot for hours, staring at nothing, feeling nothing, and most disturbingly, caring about nothing".

geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

KlareAllison wrote:
geoffrey ngoima wrote:I don't think I've ever read a review more beautiful. I am converted to buying this book this very minute

Your compliment glows! Thanks so much, geoffrey ngoima, for making my day. I am sure you will not regret buying the book.
You're welcome, ...at your service.
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:

Post by KlareAllison »

kislany wrote:This sounds like an awesome soulful read. Great review, it makes me want to grab it and read it on my couch lazying by the fire.
Thank you so much, kislany, for stopping by. Yes, go ahead and grab a copy! I am sure you will enjoy William Combs' almost playful writing style.

Belynda White
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 8">Destiny Revisited</a>
Currently Reading: What Lies Within
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-belynda-white.html
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Belynda White »

This review is so reflective. I just found myself imagining what could have been. Although I have issues with non fictions, you did a wonderful job dear. Great review.
Most times, I fall flat on my face. But never do I remain on the floor; I rise again.
Latest Review: "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:

Post by KlareAllison »

Belynda White wrote:This review is so reflective. I just found myself imagining what could have been. Although I have issues with non fictions, you did a wonderful job dear. Great review.
You're so kind, Belynda. Thank you for reading my review of Who Told You That You Were Naked? I sincerely found the book insightful.

Manang Muyang
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

Hi, KlareAllison! Thanks for this wonderful review of the book. You packed in a lot of the effective literary tools that the writer used. I commend Christian authors (am I right to assume this is true for the author?) who are able to catechize in creative ways. I need to partake of this author's wisdom soon.
Mtsweni Nelsy
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsweni-nelsy.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Mtsweni Nelsy »

This is an interesting book, and how the author narrates the storyline, it's so amazing...I hoped to read more of his writings. That's how assimilated I was of his creative use of imagination in delivering this well-informed book!
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:

Post by KlareAllison »

Miriam Molina wrote:Hi, KlareAllison! Thanks for this wonderful review of the book. You packed in a lot of the effective literary tools that the writer used. I commend Christian authors (am I right to assume this is true for the author?) who are able to catechize in creative ways. I need to partake of this author's wisdom soon.
Thanks very much, Miriam Molina, for your nice comment's on this review. You're absolutely right. The author definitely knows what time it is, so to speak, in relation to his imaginative delivery of the message of the Gospel. You will enjoy this book!

Manang Muyang
Favorite Book:

Post by Manang Muyang »

You should do more reviews, KlareAllison! I eagerly await your next one.
KlareAllison
Currently Reading:

Post by KlareAllison »

@Miriam Molina. Thank you! I'll get right to it. Just that downloading some of the books here in readable form can be very problematic
sometimes.

Manang Muyang
Favorite Book:

Post by Manang Muyang »

KlareAllison wrote:@Miriam Molina. Thank you! I'll get right to it. Just that downloading some of the books here in readable form can be very problematic
sometimes.
That's a pity! I have not had that problem yet. Would you care to tell me where you are from?
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

It's great to hear that you enjoyed this book! I read this one and I got lost in some of the Biblical stories being shared. I agree it would have been nice if the author shared more about that Alaskan night, since I was intrigued by that. Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”