Review by RanaTarek -- The Expansion by Christoph Martin

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
RanaTarek
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ranatarek.html
Latest Review: "The Expansion" by Christoph Martin

Review by RanaTarek -- The Expansion by Christoph Martin

Post by RanaTarek »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Expansion" by Christoph Martin.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The expansion by Christoph Martin, a project held in Panama city for expansion of a canal, start with a competition that end with more than a winner, a murder and mysterious love.

Max Burns a British geometrics engineer left his whole life, his fiancée , his job to a mysterious risky new job that would put him either up or down ,which exactly both happened . the job was offered by his childhood friend Godfredo who was working for his father Paco Roco company ( CISCO ),a British company that was entering a bid in the project with other companies from USA and China , Paco Roco was a manipulating man that put Godfredo and max in troubles that would end the career for both.

Agent karis from the Abby agency (agency held by agent Erika fisher ) will get you out from the canal and its expansion into suspense dramatic also thrilling events ,she will give the story a new stream . At every part with karis I started to feel that I was reading a CSI story or others familiar to it ,even I'm not a big fan with that kind of stories ,but the writer was really successful in convincing me to continue reading it. even convincing me to love that sort of stories .

As most of the huge projects there are always a higher hidden hands that control the whole thing, the author played it well like a chess moving pieces carefully on only their way of moving but with a small unpredictable mistake would put the king in check, like what happen at the unpredictable end .

I loved the accurate descriptions in each part .they gave me a wild limitless imagination .even with the characters ,I feel like I can drew them , like if I was watching not reading , I imagined Contadora in the villa see the beach Sofia smile to me , US Embassy , the Abby, Karis department , max office , panama city , I imagined every small detail in every place as if I was there before .

my rating is 4 out of 4 stars it is totally worth it , although The end was just unjustified in comparison to the other parts in the novel , a happy to 'be continued'' end that wasn't satisfy to me at all , but the whole novel was too satisfy to me and too awesome ,full of excitement never boring that never worth less than 4 stars , i think I will read it again sometime even more than once.

The Expansion
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like RanaTarek's review? Post a comment saying so!
Titus Michael
Currently Reading: River's Remorse
Bookshelf Size: 47

Post by Titus Michael »

What an interesting review. Its awesome

-- 05 Aug 2017, 23:24 --

And I really love the passionate imagination in it, especially the limitless imagination which presented the novel to be so interesting.

-- 05 Aug 2017, 23:25 --

And your review made it known to readers who are yet to read the book.
RanaTarek
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ranatarek.html

Post by RanaTarek »

Titus Michael wrote:What an interesting review. Its awesome

-- 05 Aug 2017, 23:24 --

And I really love the passionate imagination in it, especially the limitless imagination which presented the novel to be so interesting.

-- 05 Aug 2017, 23:25 --

And your review made it known to readers who are yet to read the book.
you are totally right ,i loved that too ...thanks :tiphat:
Naval Aulakh
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien

Post by Naval Aulakh »

A review worth reading. I enjoyed reading it ?
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
Linus Kimomboi
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Linus Kimomboi »

I Rana Terek's review of the expansion by Christopher Martin. He brings out all the comic effects in the book.
Neelam Mishra
Currently Reading: Children of Covenant
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neelam-mishra.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Post by Neelam Mishra »

Well I very much prefer such stories and if this book is capable enough to develop a taste for such stories in you(as you mentioned), then I believe its a worth reading.
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
aussiebooklover
Currently Reading: Absolute Power
Bookshelf Size: 37

Post by aussiebooklover »

Great review RanaTarek! Iloved the book too. Hopefully the sequel will be out soon.
Neliainoh
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Neliainoh »

The book is awesome, it's worth reading
Darakhshan Nazir
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darakhshan-nazir.html
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Darakhshan Nazir »

I loved this novel . It was August book of month.
Admirable review

Do check out my latest review and share your views. I will be very glad to see you there
Do Read And Comment On My Latest Review!!
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”