Review of My Trip To Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
D Sangita
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-d-sangita.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of My Trip To Adele

Post by D Sangita »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

My Trip To Adele by R.I. and A.I. Alyaseer is a superb story that tells three distinct yet related stories from diverse locales, symbolising love from a variety of perspectives and ultimately redefining what love is all about. The conclusion of all these stories was thought to be reached by at the Adele's concert, but you'll have to read it to find out more. The foundation of love, in my opinion, is trust, and we can definitely see this as we read each story. Because of its captivating language and rich narrative style, which kept me interested throughout the entire reading experience, I thought this book would be the ideal trip companion.

The first story in this book is a passionate love tale between a young guy named Elias and a teenage girl named Malika. Although everything seems perfect, their narrative ends unexpectedly. But once more, the couple's decision to part ways while honouring one another's choices and interests is a mature one. This illustrates the maturity from which people in the modern world can benefit.

In the second narrative, a long-married couple seeks counselling in an attempt to keep their marriage intact. Yaser and Mariam are the reflections of the difficulties that people in real life encounter in their marriages. Your marriage is being destroyed on the inside while you pretend on the outside that everything is fine. This is nothing more than the suppression of feelings and desires. This narrative, in particular, speaks to married couples who are dissatisfied with their union because it deftly addresses the repressed feelings inside that make your heart ache. It is told in a really engaging way.

A mother's sincere love for her only son is depicted in the third narrative. Nadia, a divorced mother of one, is parenting her kid alone and fulfilling every duty to love and care for him, even if it means sacrificing her own needs and preferences. She embodies the perfect example of a devoted individual dedicated to her son. I could say that this is a pretty heartfelt narrative. She chooses to fulfil his son's dream despite all the obstacles, although she regrets that the circumstances are unfavourable. But the ending is quite lovely and heartfelt.

Throughout the book, there are glimpses of one story after another, all told in a cinematic manner. This suggests that a cinematic adaptation would be possible. It has been expertly edited, and the way the story is presented is quite original and novel. From the beginning to the last page, it captures your attention. This book had nothing bad to say, in my opinion. One advantage is the distinctive storytelling style that can captivate readers. Other is the addition of Adele's songs which I find lovely.

This book receives a rating of 5 out of 5 stars from me. It receives a five because of its excellent writing style and expressive language. It is highly recommended that you use your free time to read this book. Beyond its captivating narratives, it conveys some wonderful messages.

My Trip To Adele
View: on Bookshelves
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I am really not a fan of Adele’s music. I do understand, however, that it is a favorite of others. I do believe that the lyrics help some and are relevant to their lives. Thanks!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”