Review by Amcdanel86 -- Temptation Trials Part I

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Amcdanel86
2017 Reading Goal: 0
Favorite Author: Charlaine Harris
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amcdanel86.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
fav_author_id: 3791

Review by Amcdanel86 -- Temptation Trials Part I

Post by Amcdanel86 » 14 Jul 2017, 01:33

[Following is a volunteer review of "Temptation Trials Part I" by B. Truly.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Temptation Trials part 1 by B. Truly. This book is rated mature 18 + Adult. It is a Dystopian Romance with sensuality and sexual content. There is 261 pages in this book.

Temptation Trials takes place after World War III and the world is not the same. The whole world is now ran by one dictator. There are strict rules where crime is not tolerated and harsh punishment if rules are broken. At this time there is very little music and movies. There is now arranged marriages at the age of 21years old. Only way to avoid an arrange marriage is to enter the temptation trials to test your love for each other.

Meet Cali Nesser and Stefani Pounce. They are two 19 year old women, who disagree with the new world order but try to fit in. They don’t think love should arrange. They know that in a couple years they will be forced to be married to someone they don’t know. So they try hard not fall in love with anyone. What are they going to do when they meet Kincade and Tobias and fall in love with them? Enter the temptation trials to prove that their love can conquer the tests. At the temptation trial is where Cali and Stefani meet Dominique and Zion.

I like how the authors was descriptive. She was able to make you feel like you know the character and how they were feeling. An example is “my desire peaked. His hand – so skillful. Two finger delved inside of me. A force of pleasure surged all the way to my toes.” I also like how she describe the sceneries. An example “Huge masses of rocks surrounded three sides of the wide lagoon, forming a semi-circle. The eye catcher was the center waterfall, where the vibrant aqua water spilled into a lagoon” I like the story plot but I found the first half a slow read. I kept wondering when the temptation trial would start.

I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars, because the beginning was a slow read. I liked getting to know Cali and Kincade. I liked seeing Stefani and Tobias fall in love. The book is called temptation trials. I was expecting more about the trials. This book did make me start thinking about what would I do if the world fell apart like theirs did. Could I put myself thru these trial just to stay with my soul mate?

Temptation Trials Part I
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Amcdanel86's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”