Review by Darakhshan Nazir -- Escape by Belle Ami

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Darakhshan Nazir
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darakhshan-nazir.html
Latest Review: "Twisted Threads" by Kaylin McFarren

Review by Darakhshan Nazir -- Escape by Belle Ami

Post by Darakhshan Nazir »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Escape" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

‘ESCAPE’ is a sexy blend of an irresistible love story & a risky journey to escape from Iran along with added flavors of few sex scenes , which is plotted & drew into a shape by Belle Ami . Alone, the steam of its cover is enough to release boosts of adrenaline in our body .

‘ESCAPE’ is a hot thriller, way too hot to read. Be careful !! Layla , a young student becomes unpredicted part of a terrific abduction, while she is on a leisure trip with his rich boyfriend in Dubai, simply by being in a wrong place at wrong time and taken to prison in Iran . Course of events lead to negotiation and release of Zamir, her boyfriend, giving no attention to her being thought as worthless at that time and is sent to EVIN PRISON : HELL ON EARTH . Then, puzzle solving leads to reveal a major mystery that her father is worth a heaven for the nuclear program of Iran and she could be a perfect blackmailing pawn. That is where the hot lead enters that is Cyrus Hassani , a spy of Israel in skin of Iran’s agent and save Layla from becoming a rape victim of guard in Evin prison and is stamped as ‘superman’. Romantic! Isn’t it? and from there, their journey of escape from Iran is instructed to begin. Further, the coldness of path provokes them to come closer & closer deep into each other’s heart . Will they be able to make it out of Iran?? Will they even be able to survive? And most importantly, even if they make it out of Iran, will they have a future together ? will their feelings remain same after returning to their normal lives ? or the worst fear will become true that it’s just a Stockholm syndrome ?? To find out what happens next , you have to make your way through ‘ESCAPE’.

"Come Helen, come, give me my soul again.
Here I dwell, for Heaven is in these lips
."
The two main leads Cyrus and Layla were burning flames which kept me going on and on, craving for more. Cyrus, who had forgotten life from years of being in darkness and Layla, pure and perfect beauty who could transform to a sharp tigress when needed. It just struck my heart how a women could whisper life and love in a frozen heart of a man who had forgotten warmth a long time ago, by just a glance of her blue eyes. Actually that is what we call LOVE.

" Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety." Besides that love and danger, a lesson was ongoing in each and every page of novel that was: it doesn’t matter, to which religion or caste you belong to, what matters is that you belong to humanity, let the voice of your soul guide you that you are not allowed to shed blood of your brothers just because they belong to another nation. That is what taught Cyrus taught me. Being an Iranian, he betrayed his own nation and their nuclear program just for the protection of whole humanity. What else that my mind can’t get rid of is thoughts of beasts lying in skins of guardians of folks, whose hunger for sex devastates the purity of female prisoners, and if situation seems to get out of plot, theses prisoners are brutally killed after being raped. It affected my mind in a worse manner. Moreover, ending scene was when I did burst into tears & couldn’t control my feelings: when the baby girl opened her eyes and Cyrus saw waves of Nile river in her eyes.

Overall, I loved the plot and of course, I must admire writer’s way of writing & how her words were enough to potentially reside me in that circle of love, fear, anger and somehow misery. I would rate it 4 out of 4 because it deserves so, everything was well at par, realistic, the characters, they provoked a real meaning of existence at least for me, words depicted so much that I could imagine each and every scene taking shape in my mind. If you are looking for a spicy, thriller to make your day hot, this novel is exactly what you are looking for. I would strongly not recommend it for immature, as it contains a lot of sex scenes along with detailed description which isn’t suitable for underage peeps.

Escape
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like Darakhshan Nazir's review? Post a comment saying so!
Saad ikhlaq
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Saad ikhlaq »

Ma'am you are so good this is awesome ❤
Darakhshan Nazir

Tehreema Malik wrote:Good one !!! I appreciate your review, truly truly appreciated ?
Keep going, Good Luck ❤❤❤
Glad you like it

-- 18 Jul 2017, 16:56 --
Saad ikhlaq wrote:Ma'am you are so good this is awesome ❤
pleased by your comment ???
Do Read And Comment On My Latest Review!!
Emma Swan

Post by Emma Swan »

I have read this one . I liked your review
Darakhshan Nazir

Emma Swan wrote:I have read this one . I liked your review
Thank you !!
did you like the story ?
Emma Swan

Post by Emma Swan »

Darakhshan Nazir wrote:
Thank you !!
did you like the story ?
yes ! I enjoyed it a lot
Darakhshan Nazir

Emma Swan wrote:
Darakhshan Nazir wrote:
yes ! I enjoyed it a lot
Very well ???
Emia John

Post by Emia John »

I am reading reviews to find a good novel to read . Well , I really like this one . Thank you for the review
Darakhshan Nazir

Emia John wrote:I am reading reviews to find a good novel to read . Well , I really like this one . Thank you for the review
I am glad you liked it
And trust me this one is a good choice to read . It's full of action, suspense and romance
Emia John

Post by Emia John »

Darakhshan Nazir wrote:
Emia John wrote:I am reading reviews to find a good novel to read . Well , I really like this one . Thank you for the review
And trust me this one is a good choice to read . It's full of action, suspense and romance
Okay then I am surely going to read it and will review it too! I like romantic novels above all ❤
Darakhshan Nazir

Emia John wrote:
Darakhshan Nazir wrote:
Okay then I am surely going to read it and will review it too! I like romantic novels above all ❤
Your taste in novels is just like mine . Hope you'll enjoy it
Emia John

Post by Emia John »

hope so !!
Can you suggest me more lovestories worth reading ??
I have read many reviews in this forum but haven't found any worth reading novel yet
Darakhshan Nazir

Emia John wrote:hope so !!
I have read many reviews in this forum but haven't found any worth reading novel yet
yes sure
- Hush Hush
-Shiver
These two are my favourite lovestories
Emia John

Post by Emia John »

Darakhshan Nazir wrote:
yes sure
- Hush Hush
-Shiver
These two are my favourite lovestories
Thank you for your suggestion ..
Darakhshan Nazir

Emia John wrote:
Darakhshan Nazir wrote:
Thank you for your suggestion ..
No problem at all??
Private message me anytime you need any suggestion

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”