Review by dhomespot -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Re: Review by dhomespot -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by Mercelle »

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" That's deep. It is also a statement that only makes sense after one is too far down the road.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
ladycraic
Currently Reading: Natural Cures: Stay Healthy Naturally
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ladycraic.html
Latest Review: When War Ends by Patricia Tomlin

Post by ladycraic »

This book definitely seems like a thriller. I can see myself reading! Thanks for the review. :D
Linnea Tanner
Favorite Book: Apollo's Raven
Currently Reading: Shadow of the Raven (Book I of Sons of Kings trilogy)
Bookshelf Size: 354

Post by Linnea Tanner »

The review intrigued me because the main character Alex who makes rash decisions with a good purpose, but is impacted with three female characters. It sounds like the trilogy that will explore the maturation of this character. Thank you for sharing the review.
okayode
Currently Reading: Satan and Me and OBE
Bookshelf Size: 110

Post by okayode »

I knew the book must be fictional considering the title.. Superhighway.
Sci-fiction books are well presented in movies... I hope i will enjoy this mordern Robin Hood and Alex's saga without it being visual. I will love to read it. Travelling through internet at the highest speed and also with ability to manipulate data is surely a big one to handle.
I don't like the cover though, Congrats on BOD anyways.
Bookworm8097
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookworm8097.html
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Bookworm8097 »

Ok first I would like to point out, (and I am not doing so to be rude, so I really hope you don't take it that way.) That there were a couple of spelling errors that I thought you would like to know about. The first one is in the third paragraph, the third line you put he me, instead of he met. The other I saw was in the last paragraph forth line, you put this book shoes, instead of shows. Now since that is out of the way, I loved your review, it is very insightful and helpful. I love books that show many different aspects of someone's life and this book sounds like one that does an amazing job of doing so. I would again like to thank you for your review. :tiphat:
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty
Frenjie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-frenjie.html
Latest Review: "The Dancing Barber" by AC Michael

Post by Frenjie »

The second sequel of this book has finally been made available and it's the book of the day today. That means we, fanatics of sci-fi reads, will be enthralled anew as we folllow Alex's thrilling journey through internet.
" Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything." - Napoleon Hill
Latest Review: "The Dancing Barber" by AC Michael
chozella
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by chozella »

Science fiction isn't my thing so I'm going to pass on this one. The story sounds good though. Alex seems to be portrayed as a normal young person.
Cristina Chifane
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Magic Mountain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 898
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-chifane.html
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cristina Chifane »

Alex's story proves that being a modern Robin Hood is definitely not as simple as it may seem. I remember when he robs the bank of the Lehman Brothers and has a lot of remorses on seeing how his actions affected many people who were working for them and lost their jobs. However, the book is indeed thought-provoking. Thank you for your review!
"The madness of writing is the antidote to true madness." (Hanif Kureishi)
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Emmanae
Currently Reading: The Power
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanae.html
Latest Review: Discover Your Thinner Self by David Medansky
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Emmanae »

Having just read the book, I'm not sure that you did. He met Eva on his first trip, there wasn't a girl named Emma at all. Disappointed by this review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”