Review by Jaime Lync -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Babylove0815
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review by Jaime Lync -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by Babylove0815 »

I always wanted a superpower like this ..
This is awesome book. .
Rahma Karanja

Post by Rahma Karanja »

i haven't read the book yet. it seems interesting but will read it by the end of today.
STANLEY KIBET KOECH

Post by STANLEY KIBET KOECH »

I read the Superhighway by Alex Fayman, well to me, it was interestingly imaginative and intriguing, at first i could ordinarily rate it as everyone did, but after review by Jaime Lync I jumped back to my coach and re-read it, you did a great review Jaime! thumbs up for you! Kuddos!

-- 29 Jun 2017, 05:07 --

[quote="STANLEY KIBET KOECH"]I read the Superhighway by Alex Fayman, well to me, it was interestingly imaginative and intriguing, at first i could ordinarily rate it as everyone did, but after review by Jaime Lync I jumped back to my coach and re-read it, you did a great review Jaime! thumbs up for you! Kuddos! I personaly envy your work Jaime!["Envy is an insult to oneself". by Yevgeny Alexandrovich Yevtushenko - Poet :techie-reference: :]
guzmaney123
Currently Reading: Superhighway

Post by guzmaney123 »

Hy Jaime, wanna thank u for ur nice review, i am kind of new here, dont know how to add a book, niether do i knw hw to open it for reading pls could u help me out
nimikoru

Post by nimikoru »

This is cool
pius yegah
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by pius yegah »

This book is a must read for me, it is already on my shelf. I like it!
lovecalayag
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by lovecalayag »

I must admit that the book sounds like dull. But after reading your review it seems interesting. I would like to read the book and knowing it has a superhighway 2 cant wait to have a copy of the two books thanks for the review
Izesicle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-izesicle.html
Latest Review: With Malice Aforethought by Thonie Hevron
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Izesicle »

White hat hackers, nice. Add crime and mystery, you got me.
Chrys Brobbey
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrys-brobbey.html
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis

Post by Chrys Brobbey »

Many people are well-intentioned when young, but unfortunately, character flaws often become the bane of many. Like Alex in this novel, we must learn to overcome our natural impulses to succeed in life. I hope this book teaches some good lessons.
Latest Review: "Break up with Defeat" by Jermaine Francis
john Mwithiga
Currently Reading:

Post by john Mwithiga »

Spirit Wandering wrote:I eagerly downloaded this book a few weeks ago when it was BOTD. I am really intrigued by the concept of entering the web and traveling along its "highway." Looking forward to the discussion forums when this becomes the BOTM for June. Which reminds me that we only have a few days left in May and a long holiday weekend is here. So I think it is time for me to dive into this one. Thanks for the review.
I would love to read this book.Where can i get a copy?
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

Great work Jaime Lync, I feel the appetite of reading this one. It looks interesting. Kudos!
AdrianSW
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by AdrianSW »

Amazing book. An unfortunate beginning, with a very fortunate ending. An orphan with nothing, to a teen with power to change everything. Beautiful.

-- 10 Jul 2017, 03:35 --

Beautiful

-- 10 Jul 2017, 03:36 --
justiceuma

Post by justiceuma »

Wonderful review Mr Jamie. I must add if marvel studios were to come in contact with this book, then soon we will be getting another block bust movie on Netflix, box office, and the Cinema
Brayo mcool
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... highway</a>

Post by Brayo mcool »

This is an inspirational book I loved it
Yashasvi
Currently Reading: The Banned Book about Love
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yashasvi.html
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty

Post by Yashasvi »

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for a great review.

I feel that typically in the case of Sci-Fi books, the really good books are the ones which have a tight focus on the sci-fi aspects of the plot without digressing into suspense, drama, romance etc. However, after reading your review, it seems like the author has managed to give a good sci-fi base to the plot and built a story which combines suspense, drama, romance without making it a clueless mishmash of genres. The cliffhanger in the end actually builds the excitement for the sequel which is not a bad thing in itself, provided the sequel lives up to it :D !

This book goes up on my future "To read" list. Thanks!
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”