Review by GerdaOlsen -- Roadmap to the End of Days

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
GerdaOlsen
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerdaolsen.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Review by GerdaOlsen -- Roadmap to the End of Days

Post by GerdaOlsen »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Roadmap to theEnd of Days by Daniel Friedmann
Inspired Studies – Book 3
Demystifying Biblical Eschatology to Explain the Past, the Secret to the Apocalypse and the End of the
World First Edition © 2017, Daniel Friedmann

The picture on the cover of the book of a man about to enter a maze instantly intrigued me he somehow compelled me to enter the information of the book.

When the author started off by questioning Human history ….“Is it like a glass maze with a beginning and end and some type of path(s) in between? Or is history a process with neither purpose nor direction? Does history repeat itself in some mindless or mindful sense?” it was a blue print of my own thoughts and a catalyst of my guilt for not understanding why God has not put an end to human suffering but allowed it to stretch over millenniums.

I learned at a very early age about the End of Days and that we are living in it. Perhaps being so young I did not learn it in right context and developed the idea that we were trapped in events we form no part of and have no control over – events that seems to repeat without any positive outcome.

On reading the first chapter of the book I felt as if I was on the brink to discover the answer to what was eluding me between the pages of the Bible. The author’s approach to the subject throughout the book was factual and easy to understand his infusion of the information found in the Bible with Human History and Science was refreshing, as a reader I became part and parcel of my Human history.

He managed to share knowledge with the reader that throughout God has a set plan He did allow chances for humans to bring along the End of Days sooner but it was due to their wrong choices at that “time” that they missed the opportunity thus extending the End back to God’s original plan. The author did not endeavor to convince but to broaden understanding that all humans born on this Earth are connected, all spats of the soul given to Adam – God’s creation - he made me realize that contrary to my own belief I am actively involved in the final event that will bring the conclusion to the End of Days, he connected the dots for me.

Collectively we will each have a role in the finale. We have a choice to make and how we the once who what God to return to Earth play it out can hasten the outcome. God does not want us to suffer unnecessary.

This book is a must read perhaps it was meant that way but I did not experience it as information directed at a certain denomination. This is a wake up call for all of us living yet again in “time” leading to the End of Days. Salvation is on hand Adam’s sin can be redeemed. The book is without an end it is up to us to write the rest of Human History.

I rate this book a 3 out of 4 for me the author achieved his objective - to broaden understanding of the “Divine Plan” with God returning to Earth he shows the reader that like Adam we have our free will to obey and expedite the End of Days or to delay and prolong our suffering. God is waiting for humans to take a stand.

Roadmap to the End of Days
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like GerdaOlsen's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”