Review by Jaime Lync -- The Stealer of Memories

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaime-lync.html
Latest Review: You Are A Christian. NOW WHAT? by James Rondinone

Re: Review by Jaime Lync -- The Stealer of Memories

Post by Jaime Lync »

Yes, Mois story lines are very thought provoking. Thanks for reading John.
kfwilson6
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

Jaime Lync wrote: 10 Apr 2017, 01:12 This book is about… The ellipsis is not just to whet the readers’ appetite for the book. Truthfully, I am still not sure what this novel is about. Maybe, just maybe, Benarroch stole my memories. This is a short, thought-provoking, psychological thriller that deals with the unreliability of memory. I guarantee that you are bound to be discombobulated before you reach the end of this book.
Oh my, I hope he returns your memories to you so you can determine the point of this book. What an odd concept for a book. Normally the idea of a character who can access others' memories would be very interesting to me. I typically enjoy psychological thrillers, but only if they make sense. This sounds like it would take too much effort to enjoy. Nice review. Great start to it. You really got my attention with your stolen memories!
Jaime Lync
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaime-lync.html
Latest Review: You Are A Christian. NOW WHAT? by James Rondinone

Post by Jaime Lync »

kfwilson6 wrote: 09 May 2018, 15:25
Jaime Lync wrote: 10 Apr 2017, 01:12 This book is about… The ellipsis is not just to whet the readers’ appetite for the book. Truthfully, I am still not sure what this novel is about. Maybe, just maybe, Benarroch stole my memories. This is a short, thought-provoking, psychological thriller that deals with the unreliability of memory. I guarantee that you are bound to be discombobulated before you reach the end of this book.
Oh my, I hope he returns your memories to you so you can determine the point of this book. What an odd concept for a book. Normally the idea of a character who can access others' memories would be very interesting to me. I typically enjoy psychological thrillers, but only if they make sense. This sounds like it would take too much effort to enjoy. Nice review. Great start to it. You really got my attention with your stolen memories!
Thanks for reading and commenting on this review. I remember this book being a fun but really hard book to read with all the grammatical and formatting issues that I experienced. Most of the books that I read by this author had that issue but I think few people seem to have found copied that did not seem too in need of a professional editor.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”