Review of The Noble Adventures of Beryl and Carol

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicole Adam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-adam.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Review of The Noble Adventures of Beryl and Carol

Post by Nicole Adam »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Noble Adventures of Beryl and Carol" by Jeremy Sherr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Just when everything seems to go wrong, a little adventure can go a long way. Everything happens for a reason. Who knows if it would lead you to something remarkable?

Beryl and Carol are twelve-year-old kids who have been friends from birth, with Carol being three months older than Beryl. Due to their strong bonds, playfulness, and guts, they became the target of bullies. On a certain day in school, they were chased by bullies into the forbidden forest at the back of their school. Unknowingly to them, this would lead them to a noble adventure to discover something so precious that would change their lives forever.

This book is remarkable. It speaks of courage in times of danger and adventure. Beryl and Carol in this book are portrayed as kids with talents, having a sense of responsibility. While reading this book, I couldn't help but reminisce about my childhood days, wishing I had more adventures like these two. What I admire is their friendship and teamwork. This book helps reveal the facts that having curiosity sometimes could help to discover much more.

There's nothing to dislike or hate about this book. I love it! It's a typical children's book showing the playfulness of kids, their adventurous mindsets, their friendships, and their innocence. What more? It's got a good amount of humor, mystery, and puzzles to piece together. This book was worth the read, and it's suitable for both children, and adult readers. I guess if all kids were like Beryl and Carol, half of the world's mysteries would be solved. Just kidding. But who knows?

Finally, I rate The Noble Adventure of Beryl and Carol by Jeremy Sherry 5 out of 5 stars. This book is amazing, and it deserves my rating because of what I've said so far. Most importantly, it is exceptionally well edited with no trace of typos. I recommend this book to young and adult readers. Readers who love adventures and children would love this book. Now, I am going on my adventure.

The Noble Adventures of Beryl and Carol
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”