Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mariamm Ibrahim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariamm-ibrahim.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

Post by Mariamm Ibrahim »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

We Are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz is a wonderful piece of fiction. It challenges the limits of your creativity while imparting a valuable lesson. According to it, the two realms are the physical world known as the Cosmos, and the magical world is known as the Caromentis.

During the story, Galen, a fugitive from the land of the princes, found his way to the unknown Voulhire. He left his home nation and his family behind to escape the ferocity of an ongoing conflict. Their thirst for the throne and more power grew as their father's health started to decline. Even though their father spared them an equal share of the money, it wasn't sufficient to satisfy their desire to be the only heir.

I appreciate the book's distinctive format, in which each chapter concentrates on a new character and gives them a chance to shine. The action-packed plot and detailed accounts of several incidents transport readers to the magical world of Voulhire. Readers of all skill levels will find the writing style clear and appropriate. The carefully thought-out plot holds readers' attention from start to finish and ensures a smooth transition.

I had trouble following some characters and incidents in the novel, which is what I didn't like. I didn't find numerous of the jokes funny. Given how difficult it was for me to understand some sections and how they related to other situations, I would give this book a 4 out of 5 stars. To properly understand the notion and what was happening, I had to read over a couple of points twice. I didn’t notice any errors while reading this book. It’s exceptionally well-edited.

Because you can discover information about science, spirituality, and witchcraft in one book, I would suggest this book to anyone who enjoys reading fantasy fiction and has an interest in these three contentious subjects. You'll love this book.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nkem blessy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkem-blessy.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Nkem blessy »

This book must be very interesting. Does magical world really exist? I need to read this book to know far it goes. Nice review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”